Options

Ugh, please fix the game

KeytonicKeytonic Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
Not a good score to start especially with 4 multipliers, in a good wifi zone and guess what happens the game locks up as it has been. Really tired of spending money I work hard for to robbed with no support back over digital BS. 

Comments

• Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Looks like you got the old camera panning glitch
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    At least it was only 78k.  I lost one a lot bigger than that.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    To my knowledge, this has been an issue with CvC since it's inception. All other game modes save your progress so that you can pick up where you left off in the case that the game crashes.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
     All other game modes save your progress so that you can pick up where you left off in the case that the game crashes.
    Have you played WoH?? Haha, jk man.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    To my knowledge, this has been an issue with CvC since it's inception. All other game modes save your progress so that you can pick up where you left off in the case that the game crashes.
    It is true for WOH as well. It seems like I get a lot more spam calls coming when I am on the last guys on WOH. Even when I reject the call, sometimes the game resets and I lose my WOH progress. I am on iOS. Does anyone else have this happen? I know it’s not true, but sometimes I feel like Glu is making these spam calls to mess up my progress. 😂
  • Options
    KeytonicKeytonic Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    At least it was only 78k.  I lost one a lot bigger than that.
    Yeah, I've lost 1mil scores before. Getting real annoying
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Haha yea, totally, and but for some reason I get way more upset when I lose my CvC round than I do when I have to start over on WOH
  • Options
    DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    DFBB said:
    Haha yea, totally, and but for some reason I get way more upset when I lose my CvC round than I do when I have to start over on WOH

Oh no. I'll take cvc. Usually it happens to me in the last 3 of 4 and 5.  What really sucks is when it happens AFTER beating 4-10 or 5-10.  I've had it happen so many times.  I don't even bother sending tickets. It gets blamed on everything but the game.  
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm with @DaveMustang in that WoH infuriates me more, but that's probably because @JEDDDOGGY plays with a top club and the cvc points really matter.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    They both suck! Last night I scored enough for high round and mvp with 30 seconds left in the match. Naturally, I got the panning screen and it took the app long enough to reload for the match to end.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    They both suck! Last night I scored enough for high round and mvp with 30 seconds left in the match. Naturally, I got the panning screen and it took the app long enough to reload for the match to end.
    Ouch man!  Obviously we all love this game. Certain aspects are infuriating tho!
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @navyjack77 I always get calls through WOH absolutely hate it when it restarts. Ironically most are from my wife who hates the game😩