Get em while u can...

fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
finally we can Glu em back!!! 

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Wow nice mistake I like mistakes like that 👍🏻Lol. To bad I have everyone in the box but belle or I’d be a buyer 😕
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Are u sure it’s a mistake or a crafty way to increase revenue dollars because we assume it’s a mistake and need to act fast...... 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Do you really get the black ops boxes or does it give you 18 call ups boxes like what the description says?
    Just no.  
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    I didn't buy them but others have and confirmed u get 18 black ops boxes
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Man, I'd love to buy that, but it looks like any player other than Castro isn't in my cards.  Already got him three times, so I'd probably get him two or three more times with 18 boxes.
    Just no.  
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I thought that way after getting Wong 3x so far, but I tried it and got Brett, Aquino, Rendon and Castro out of the 18! Not a bad purchase
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    This guys not too bad
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I just got 18 call up boxe .     Dang
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    They changed it
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    This guys not too bad
    He’s ok....skills not ideal and too fast.  I have him and will toss him after the event.  
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    2003cobra said:
    This guys not too bad
    He’s ok....skills not ideal and too fast.  I have him and will toss him after the event.  

I know that you don’t keep any players. I didn’t waste any resources on him and will cut him as well. I haven’t even used him. Once again it’s too expensive to level to diamond 
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    edited September 2019
    He would be very good fit...... if you need a guy to run the 100m in the olympics!
    Man, that speed is too much. I got him friday but didn’t level him above bronze 5 since i already have Rizzuto.