Options

Can we assume there will be an update tomorrow?

jcrow22jcrow22 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
The news letter hinted at an update coming this month.  The WOH screen has been this since Thursday:
If I remember right, this is what was up before the towers came out.  

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I think Goldy was the reward in like April? Maybe may? Something like that. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I'm wondering if HOF tomorrow will be another 450 legend or if they'll go up to the current top max of 470. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I'm wondering if HOF tomorrow will be another 450 legend or if they'll go up to the current top max of 470. 
    The pattern thus far has been that the Hof reward has been at the top of the curve. Here's hoping/expecting a 470 legend tmrw! That said, I don't think the skills will be as woh friendly as the last two weeks.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @DFBB That would be cool with me if they aren't! They gave us WOH finishers from both sides of the plate the last two weeks. I got Brett this weekend and could splurge just a tad and cap him if I wanted, but that would mean I can't cycle cap tomorrow. Here's to hoping for a 470 tomorrow!!
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY I'm with you man. I would love an OF or 2b with vs rhp and man on base. something along those lines would be just dandy. lol
    @jcrow22 Imo, I believe that Goldy is just a place holder. I wouldn't read much into it.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    All star should really be a prime 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    jcrow22jcrow22 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I’m going to speculate that Classic will be a crappy skilled 360 player, and HOF will be a 450 good skilled hitter, or possibly a pitcher. This still leaves All Star mode with no incentive to play...other than for slow playing for points. I can’t figure out why that game mode is even there.  Will they ever make this worth while?
    I am pretty sure they went back to Goldy as the place holder when the last big update happened.  I am hoping they make a change and make all-star level worth it 
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I’m going to speculate that Classic will be a crappy skilled 360 player...
    Double rally Chris Davis at 2b!??!
  • Options
    ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    It will be the greatest 3b of all time - Michael Jack Schmidt
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    There’s one guy who like Flacco had one great year and got paid forever off of it lol.