WOH for 9/9/19

124Next

Comments

• MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Got mookie to gold 8. After cycling classic a few times at work and a ride home I started again after live boost. Could have had him capped tonight. Got to verlander with three minutes to go. Had to use my free video restart on Smith ( 2 straight ab to start with all curves on a 420 boosted al kaline , ooookk ) , of course verlander was verlander. First time trying to cycle cap a hof player and had a blast. I’ll get it done next week. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Got 12 cycles of gold hof, capped mookie, got sax the last level, and was able to take Clark from silver 6 to gold six. So today was huge for me along with the vip gifts over the weekend my team is savage!!lol..rizzuto and Sciosca capped made hof feel like last year after I had gotten bf yellich. Sciosca was 12-16 and rizutto only lost once....pumped to see what type of c vs c numbers I can hit now...
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    With my classes starting to get more work and essays, I found it hard to be able to play at all today. Wasn’t able to play HoF this week but went through classic with out failing once. I like his Hitting and skills and think it would be a good level up for my budget squad. Y’all liking him?
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Pretty good day....cycle capped and finished these projects....

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    LOL....was my first time trying HOF.....only cycled classic for bxp until now.....was in position to cycle cap, bxp needs RE keepers have been met for now, player was a good one and my team was solid so I finally jumped in the deep end.  I used that excel chart form the HOF thread and worksheets out the matchups based in the recommendations. Was awesome, saved a lot of time I’d have had to spend on testing out ideal pairings.  
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @effschmoo2 Thanks. You're an enabler. Your post made me throw gold at 4 Potm boxes:

Flaherty, Chapman, 12k pxp....and Alvarez. Thanks again! B)
    Lol. Glad I could help @dustyhunks. Just one more. It works every time...until it doesn’t. He’s a beast! I was cycling d6 and spending that gold as soon as it hit since those boxes came out trying to get him. Pulled Alvarez on my 24th box. That left me with 5 gold left. Had to cycle again Sunday to upgrade him. With his skills at 10/10 he went 10 for 11 on 6-10. Spendy but worth it. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Yeah like what I’m seeing thus far:

• Rschar21Rschar21 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    First post - been reading these for over a month. I have to say it felt great to beat HOF yesterday!! Could not have done it without all the help in this forum, thanks!  I cycled Classic 10 times and then took a shot at HOF. Went 1/4 against Verlander at the end of the day. Now that I know I can beat HOF, what do I need to cycle?  I’m not sure I can beat it ten times?

These are my top guys and the rest are G10. What do I need to improve to cycle cap HOF?
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Based on my experience the main thing you need to cycle 10x is time. I simply do not have enough of it. HOF, at least for me, requires a lot more manual play than classic. 

Base15 said:
    Based on my experience the main thing you need to cycle 10x is time. I simply do not have enough of it. HOF, at least for me, requires a lot more manual play than classic. 
    I have the time, and haven’t tried other than a couple hours last night. Got to 6.10 without a lot of trouble but felt like Verlander was impossible. Is my Musial good enough to beat him consistently?
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Rschar21 said:
    Base15 said:
    I have the time, and haven’t tried other than a couple hours last night. Got to 6.10 without a lot of trouble but felt like Verlander was impossible. Is my Musial good enough to beat him consistently?
    Should be if you drop 80 gold boosts. I got through 9x yesterday (used 2k gold or so in total) with Scoiscia (263 overall at gold) but had two skills active the entire time - at 12/12 leveled up to 325 - 80 gold boost took him almost up to 390 if i recall correctly. Went 9/12 or something like that.
    @criffy Thanks! Musial is at 8/8.  Guess I’ll find out next week. Plan to spend the day on HOF I stead of Classic. 
    Does anyone have the WOH classic scenarios? I searched but WOH shows up in like 80% of threads. 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    CLASSIC WOH
    Tier 1: LRRRLRLLRR
    Tier 2: RRRLRRLRLR
    Tier 3: RRRLRRLLLL
    Tier 4: RRRLRRLRRR
    Tier 5: RRRRRLRRLR
    HALL OF FAME WOH
    Tier1: RRRRRRRRLR
    Tier2: RRRRRRRRRR
    Tier3: RLRLRRRLRR
    Tier4: RRRRRRRRRL
    Tier5: RLRLLRRRRR
    Tier6: LRRRLRLRLR

This was Monday
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    If the question is for tomorrow, isn’t 4-7 a righty on Wed ? 
    Thank you. I was actually looking for the men on base and score. I should have been more clear. I suppose the first few rounds are irrelevant in that regard, but was looking to maximize skills now that I’ve added a few new players. 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @Base15
    Here is my super high-tech cheat sheet:

So you start with RISP on every round, except 4.10 is bases empty and 5.10 is a runner on first.  There is no level where you start down more than 3 runs.  I believe 4.10 and 5.10 are only rounds you start down by 3, but that I’m not certain of.
    Thank you sir.