9-11-19 WOH

17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
Can I beat it with this lineup or do I did trying?
Prev1

Comments

• 17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    *Die
  • TCFORTWINSTCFORTWINS Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I don't think so. Lately WOH has been tough on Royale days, at least it has for me. The ultimate prize is Pham, which isn't even a bonus player (I don't see him listed as one), so kind of pointless in my humble opinion. Sorry to be such a diener.
    downer meant to say downer.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Pham is a bonus player today, but only for WOH itself.
    It has been this way for the last few months, I think
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I think with live boost and 2000-3000 gold, you could probably beat it.  But I'm not sure it's worth the effort and expense. 
  • 17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Noted thanx fellas
    tocopan18 said:
    Pham is a bonus player today, but only for WOH itself.
    It has been this way for the last few months, I think
    I just saw that. Thanks for the correction.
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Despite your players not leveled up, I think you could do it with a live boost and gold 80 boost the last 3 guys @17takeitback19
  • BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I forgot my cheat sheet at home and I’m at work... anyone got a chart for woh today? Need level 5. Thanks in advance!
  • BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Thanks brotha! @CanadaCubs
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I believe I’m 1.000 on pitches I can hit today. Looking forward to getting enough of them to win. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Scherzer being a pain
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Pham is decent. Now I can look forward to him hitting .125 at B1 as I try to scrape up 2.5m points tomorrow. 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I can't speak for everyone but I have found 5-9 Bumgarner to be considerably more challenging than 5-10 Syndergaard.  

I had to use my keeper 440 max Mantle at D10 with an 80 gold boost and late inning/LHP boost to beat MadBum and it still took 11 innings.  My 350 max double WOH skill 80 boosted Maldonado had very little trouble with Syndergaard.
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Did they increase the difficulty an hour and a half in? I cycled four times with ease. Now I’ve been stuck on level 5 for two hours . Barely can get to Thor.......
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Just not worth the effort today...maybe the update will be worthwhile. Until then...🤷🏻‍♂️
    I don’t get it. Four times through no prob. Now I can’t cycle. It’s driving me mad
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Totally different experience with adding 3 capped bats since last Weds, all 430+. I'm autoplaying to 5.8 with ease the 2 times I tried to cycle. Wish I had the pxp to get Pham to plat, I would cycle cap to replace a 350 OF.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Totally different experience with adding 3 capped bats since last Weds, all 430+. I'm autoplaying to 5.8 with ease the 2 times I tried to cycle. Wish I had the pxp to get Pham to plat, I would cycle cap to replace a 350 OF.
    You remember when people thought I was crazy when I said that royale in diamond was free? So long as you had primes/keepers? :) 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    So after giving up focusing on the lefty on righty ( 400 maxed Dahl with 9/8 ) skills because it was petit at 4/7 that was giving me fits ( mind you after 4 cycles without a loss ) brought in kaline 450 maxed with 10/10, even though it was righty on righty destroyed petit and cycled ....grrrr....hopefully that was just a glitch 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Working on my keepers but still work a lot of 2-11 on Monday’s. What a slow process but I’m liking the results. Only to once to get past Thor
    Can  someone tell me how much pxp I would need to take a player to D1 to cycle cap? I gave field pass 
    2003cobra said:
    Can  someone tell me how much pxp I would need to take a player to D1 to cycle cap? I gave field pass 
    with FP, you need 220k pxp to go fro b1 to d1.
    220k I believe. @2003cobra
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I think it's roughly 275,000 PXP from B1 to D1 with no field pass.  So 220,000 PXP with the field pass.
    Thanks guys. I’m nowhere close today. Maybe next week
    If you're gonna go that far may as well save it for next weekend and cap a 430 prime if you pull one. 469k
    That’s a lot of pxp but would love to do that. 
    If you're gonna go that far may as well save it for next weekend and cap a 430 prime if you pull one. 469k
    If you do 10x cycles, with FP, your effective cost will be around 165k pxp once you factor in the pxp from cycle leveling the prime player.
    edited September 2019
    400 prime though, was my main point. I know I said couple posts prior I would cycle cap if I had the pxp but I'm in pretty good shape and it would replace a soon to be obsolete player that's pretty much low round bat for WoH. @2003cobra I thought you were mostly bxp 350 team?