VIP WEEKLY SUBSCRIPTIONS

Mickey01023Mickey01023 Registered Users 54 Posts
The 99.99 & 49.99 what does it mean when it says unlocks high value daily reward boxes?

and for the 49.99 what does it mean exactly when it says 15% off all mystery boxes & 10% more  gold per purchase?

i understand the 1 time awards & daily rewards for both but I’m not clear exactly what the others mean

Answers

• EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    1. The reward boxes are listed as to what you're getting for the money you're spending.

2. It means exactly what it says. Mystery boxes cost 15% less than it would for a person not subscribed to that plan. And when you purchase gold, you get 10% more.

~UNAGI~
    edited September 2019
    Stupid double post
    ~UNAGI~
    edited September 2019
    Stupid triple post
    ~UNAGI~
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    You get exactly what it says you get
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Mickey01023Mickey01023 Registered Users 54 Posts
    What does high daily reward boxes mean? I don’t understand, like the boxes up now w/ grifffey & Edmonds... is it better odds to get them or something or is it the gold packs that have xp boxes and stuff? Is it a totally different set of boxes in the store or is it cheap gold boxes

The 10% more gold perk. Is that for all types of gold buys or not the specials? What about the the endorsements under investments?

if you get the 50$ one first will it give you better 1 time rewards if you get the 100$ one next?
  • Mickey01023Mickey01023 Registered Users 54 Posts
    What does high daily reward boxes mean? I don’t understand, like the boxes up now w/ grifffey & Edmonds... is it better odds to get them or something or is it the gold packs that have xp boxes and stuff? Is it a totally different set of boxes in the store or is it cheap gold boxes

The 10% more gold perk. Is that for all types of gold buys or not the specials? What about the the endorsements under investments?

if you get the 50$ one first will it give you better 1 time rewards if you get the 100$ one next?
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    As previously mentioned, it means exactly what it says.this is not something vague 
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    As previously mentioned, it means exactly what it says.this is not something vague 
    The high daily reward boxes are the boxes shown. It's the daily gold and pxp. 
    The $50 sub should be 10% more gold on any purchased gold, and any "mystery box" you purchase will cost 15% less. 

It's pretty straight forward, I think you're overthinking it 😉
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Those are the daily boxes.