Royale

ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
I saw recently that people were talking about leaked multipliers. Has there been one leaked for today? Not that it matters since top clubs are in the billions already today, its more for my own satisfaction
Prev1

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Yes.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Will someone please post the leaked multipliers? Thank you in advance. It’s not fair that some people know what they already are while the majority do not.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    lol
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    The official forum of the game is a weird place for this.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
     ask global
    – The Great Houmy
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    The official forum is the wrong place, but the official in game chat is the right place?  Lol. 
    Does someone really need to post the fight club speech again.... @bigvivec pls go ahead.
    – The Great Houmy
    @Base15 the idiots on global don't care to think about these things 🙃 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I get it. The people who have the leaked multipliers don’t want to share this information because it could affect their clubs’ ranking. So much for a level playing field. 
    I've been playing slugfest, club ranking is of no concern here. Just take a wild guess at what the big multiplier will be and you're probably right. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    No reputable gaming company would religiously leak out valuable information pertaining to an event. That’s straight up absurd. 
    It's so the biggest boys can make a biiiiiig splash!

• WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Maybe too late to matter:
    WOH & Prime = X6
    Slug = X3
    BG & Tourney = X1
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    ive heard woh is 2
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    The big multiplier was bonus games with 6x, good for me and my small club, rebracket got us from 8th to a solid 5th.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Went from 3rd to 12th and we only were playing bonus games...really don’t understand the rebracketing but I never compete in royale anyway...would have been nice to finish higher though.
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    My apologies, perhaps global is mostly full of disinformation.
    edited September 2019
    Doesn't this usually drop at 9:30??! Didn't even bother to look at countdown...
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It doesn't appear many guys were excited about Pham, but he was a nice piece for me. I went g10, p10, and then cycled capped him.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I am giving it a run for top ten.  I have Clevinger and I have scored over 1 billion so far.  I have 0 top ten finished this year, so against my better judgement I am going to stay awake and try to hold on. I am in  a bracket with Zero Dark Thirty and the scores are really rising.
    I’m fairly certain it’s 9pm pst every week. The whales were in full motion today chewing up bonus games
    I know you meant EST but also pretty sure it was 9:30. I have plenty of screen shots from 9:15pm-ish as before and after's beyond 9:30pm EST.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I’m fairly certain it’s 9pm pst every week. The whales were in full motion today chewing up bonus games
    I know you meant EST but also pretty sure it was 9:30. I have plenty of screen shots from 9:15pm-ish as before and after's beyond 9:30pm EST.
    It's usually 9:30pm ET. Today was a half hour earlier. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Well, I got my highest scoring day ever, and got our clubs first top ten finish.  On what was probably an even bigger challenge, I stayed up until midnight eastern time, and figured out how to do a screen shot.  Not bad for an old man.  Since its rare our club finishes high, what is winstreak protection?

• Dc3085Dc3085 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Glu gives a prime player for the walk off this royal, I am happy it wasnt a regular guy but what I found odd was there was no pxp for the other levels. @DFBB how did you cycle capped him? Did you mean you used 75k pxp to cap him not cycled to cap him lol
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Dc3085 said:
    Glu gives a prime player for the walk off this royal, I am happy it wasnt a regular guy but what I found odd was there was no pxp for the other levels. @DFBB how did you cycle capped him? Did you mean you used 75k pxp to cap him not cycled to cap him lol
    His TSB short hand means he spent the pxp to take Pham to g10, cycles once to evolve to P1, spent again to P10, one cycle to D1 then continued to cycle until Pham was capped.
    So he saved few hundred gold.......ic
    And evo 
    That mean to level him up from Gold to platinum 10 he cycled 20 times.......I wouldn't have time to cycle 5 times lol. 
    edited September 2019
    Saved a ton of pxp too as well as earned back 4K a cycle.

i didn’t count and am not sure the exact amount but i capped Pham to P10 mainly so I’d have a full strength bonus guy for tomorrow CvC and BG games (today).  I started low enough that I skipped the gold at S10 and G10 levelups and wound up out of pocket about 35-45kpxp (didn’t count it) using FP discount and the 4K pxp back a round.  I’ll take that all day long.  
    Ok my bad, how many minutes would that be @CanadaCubs. Precisely 
    edited September 2019
    It means he precisely played 12 cycles. G10, P10, D1-D10
    Precisely!  ;)