Today's boxes (9/11/2019)

tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
It seems kind of weird that 30 mins into the event and still nobody has commented about the boxes. :o 
For me, they suck!! They just took the legends out and lowered the odds to get a player in one of the boxes!!
What the heck is that?? 
Besides, some of the players have horrible skills.
I really hate myself for now buying yesterday's boxes to get to the fan reward 2500 gold prize.

Comments

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Yeah I don't care for them, but at least mega prime pxp boxes are up there!
    Just no.  
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I don't understand the boxes thing today (I don't understand a lot of things, and yes I took all of my medicine).  The description for both says Chance for Edmunds and Griffey.  The odds on the one box does not even list legends as a chance?  
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    so 1 box has legends with sucky odds and the other box has no legends in it with slightly better odds and I guess the thought was if they added animations to the top prime players in the boxes again it'll all be okay...
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    So why do both boxes' descriptions say Chance to earn Special Edition Legend Jim Edmunds and Ken Griffey, when you cant possibly get them in one of the boxes?
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I’m pretty sure legends are supposed to be in both boxes as it lists them in description. Glu at my work we have a dude that goes behind others to make sure they are doing things right. We call him quality control. 
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    4 boxes of each scrappers. 
    All XP
    2 boxes of POTW
    all XP
    2 boxes of POTM
    all XP

I must be doing something wrong still...
  • BwianmanBwianman Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I can't complain. Just pulled this. Figured I'd try for something nice before bed.. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I appreciated this mix today.  I absolutely have no use for a legend picked up mid week with only a 20% discount.  So I went for the box with better odds but no high end prize which I didn’t want.....I thought it was insightful on their part for a change.  
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    if only some of the players didn’t have that horrible “on fire” skill !!
  • Dc3085Dc3085 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I'm on the edge of my seat..........cant wait to see what new mascot stickers I'll get this week! Lmfao Glu is so lame 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I'm confused. Are you, or are you not, excited about new stickers @Dc3085? 🧐
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Lol .....sarcasm can be tricky 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    So you are excited for new stickers, and pretending to not be. Got it! Good, I was baffled for a moment that someone wasn't enjoying the stickers. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I had a busy day and didn't get a real good look at the boxes till much later in the day. I really like the box w/o legends. For guys in diamond, leveling a legend from a box isn't realistic(unless you're a crazy baller). I really like the increased odds on the primes w/o the legends.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    So you are excited for new stickers, and pretending to not be. Got it! Good, I was baffled for a moment that someone wasn't enjoying the stickers. 
    No I think they are useless, unless you're trying to get them all for some personal goal or something.....
    Or you're 5 years old 
    Dc3085 said:
    Or you're 5 years old 
    Which most of the dudes in global act that way.
    Just no.  
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Maybe I’ll start chasing stickers instead of players or resources 
    @2003cobra I think just the sticker alone is worth $5.  They should try that.
    Just no.  
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    The only reason that I don’t buy it is because I dont want the gold or bonus games. Stickers or bust!
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    LOL.....wouldn’t you know......another xp trade in after I said I didn’t want a legend.....

.......maybe.........   ;)