GLU knows 🤨

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
The conspiracy theory maniac in me wants to believe that GLU somehow knew in advance that I was uninstalling TSB19 and decided to tempt me to stay. Came home to find a care package behind my door. While highly appreciated, the feeling is not there this year. Maybe by the time TSB20 comes out....

Now if they really want to tease me they could email me with instructions to create my custom ATG 😐😐😐

#precogsarereal #gluiswatchingyou

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Looks like a portable phone charger to me. Would make sense since the game could drain your battery. Sweet gift! 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Bahahahaa...lol...the fact you don’t already have your own custom ATG is a crime...but atleast they gave you a tsb pennant to hang up.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Maybe by the time TSB20 comes out....
    🤞
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    @Houmy Lol I have the same desk minus the cheap-ass aluminum piece to tether the two "table tops" together. Not even sure where it came from, maybe a left-over from one of bro-in-law's ex's. Always end up with this crap in my attic...
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Well, they would have bought my love with that package. Pretty sweet! 😍 “Baby come back. You can blame it all on me.” 
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Make a better product and treat the top contributors/players better.
    That's something free schwagg doesn't remedy, regardless of how badly they'd like to pimp their brand.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    It’s an insult that ALL VIPs don’t receive some sort of package for the cash they dole out. This looks like a load of .99 store junk branded by Glu...
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I’d like to answer questions about why I have a TSB license plate frame so if you’re not gonna use it...
    🙄
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Base15 said:
    I’d like to answer questions about why I have a TSB license plate frame so if you’re not gonna use it...
    🙄
    It's yours if you want it buddy. Just DM me your info and I'll be glad to mail it 😊
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    the quality of that baseball looks so fricken bad 
  • TwoNightStandTwoNightStand Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Dang I want that package 😉