Scam artists take 2,000

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

The newest victim of as$clownery
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    That’s BS. I have him at SS on my alt. I guess I just won’t move him. 
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I can not believe this happened.     Lol  I will not move him out of ss then

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I can't believe they get to keep doing this.  Once they screw it up they should just leave it.  No reason to go around "fixing" the problem after it's already been a week or two.
    Just no.  
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    That’s ridiculous same mistakes over and over.
     I feel like I’d be fired by now 🤔
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited September 2019
    That’s ridiculous same mistakes over and over.
     I feel like I’d be fired by now 🤔
    Right? I need to fill out an application with these guys 😂 show up and 🤬 everything up daily with no consequence
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Dc3085Dc3085 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Does Glu ever actually post anything on this form?? Is there anyone working there at all? I just talked to a guy from CS and his name was Voltron.....I dont know if it's a joke or they are hiring alien superheroes now but I feel like they are just screwing with us now.....lol
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    I thought it was amazing. I had no need for a SS, now I finnaly have someone to replace my crappy 380 chavis
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    INSTANT upgrade for  my roster! I was struggling to get my weaker Arraez leveled up. For once the error is in MY FAVOR :).
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I sent in a ticket about this too. I have a bit of experience in fantasy sports and usually, a 3rd party/stat provider is hired to do these sort of things. In those situations, constant changes of positions is a good thing. Guys get real pissy when guys are listed at positions that don't reflect the most recent games. Anyways, that obviously is not going to work in TSB.  Again, this is pure speculation on my part, but these changes appear to be automated when they should be manually reviewed. Or in TSB's case, never altered. The end result is a lot of resentment and unnecessary CS tickets. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Dc3085 said:
    Does Glu ever actually post anything on this form?? Is there anyone working there at all? I just talked to a guy from CS and his name was Voltron.....
    Literal lol...
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    The explanation I got for ambidextrous Escobar was that he hadn't recorded SS time this year. Which makes sense, but why have him at that position in the first place? Or if it's a mistake just leave it as a bonus reward for people who have them. Especially with Lux, that seems like a very quick trigger considering he was a minor league SS, with only 7 games so far in the bigs
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    The problem isn't just people that have him leveled as a short stop, but the people that would have leveled him in a discount club as a 2B- but didn't need him as a SS
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Or that spend their gold to get Cano because the had SS but not a 2B.