Gifts

DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
edited September 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Look Glu, other than money spent, I'm someone who SHOULD be a VIP.  I love this game and its setup. 

However....

The "gifts" y'all give almost never have anything to do with the actual day's event.  

Give us more boxes that actually apply to what's going on.  Boxes that are old help no one other than new players with teams who have little time invested. 

Comments

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Agreed on all counts. Heck, 500 lxp is a gift that is pointless even. It would barely help level a bronze legend.
  • Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Agreed, open and get a 380, 390 prime and lock because you think they might recycle for some ungodly reason then you just trade!
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Never complain about free.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I was thinking the opposite about this year. Between the free gifts and the achievements i think we've made out ok. I do know that after the season last year they were we more "giving" of boxes for gifts. So we'll see.
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    Never complain about free.

I know what you mean. It's just the difference between this year and last. The odds were no better, but most of the time the boxes were relevant.  This year it's almost like the boxes are sitting on a shelf and about to expire so they give them away. 

But yeah... free is always good. 😁
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I haven't read this thread, just the title, but yes you can send me gifts. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    send me gifts pls <333333
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Get off my hustle @duckk123 🤣 12 points per gift. Ladies pm me?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Screw y'all both!!!!   I want gifts!  Do I need to hang a star on the tree??