POW POTM

SingaSinga Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Is it really worth getting POW Or POTW boxes? It seems like alot of gold for a player when  his numbers will drop

Comments

• mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    POTM is *extremely* valuable, at least once you hit platinum and diamond. For a whole month you get top-end prime value for BXP, and (at least lately) when the month ends, they are still higher than any current BXP player on the market. 
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Singa said:
    Is it really worth getting POW Or POTW boxes? It seems like alot of gold for a player when  his numbers will drop
    POW are worth it if you want to put up a ton of club points on Wednesday and Thursday. They are good as cvc bonuses too if you can level them up a bit. POTM are great for a woh boost for higher tiers where you can’t afford a team of capped legends and are cvc bonuses occasionally as well. I spent about 30k gold chasing Alvarez for this month as my 6-10 woh killer and he’s been worth every bit of it. 
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    And it also seems like lately they are using the POTM players more regularly as bonus guys. That is huge for platinum and diamond players who can’t/won’t chase box players. 
  • TCFORTWINSTCFORTWINS Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    In glad I read this thread. I have been ask in ng the same question. Thanks to you guys for your input. I will have to consider POW and POTW in the future.