Helping MarcosL: Thread

marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts

Map I bought some black ops boxes really only hoping for Kolten Wong or Anthony Rendon, but I ended with a legend! Should I make room for him later on? My Torii Hunter is priority but is worth keeping?
Prev1

Comments

• UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Of course he’s worth keeping. I would finish Hunter 1st and then level up Belle. If you have field pass and in a .3 discount I would consider working on Belle this weekend 
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    I totally forgot about that, so should I upgrade bell as much as I can now then hunter after today
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    The discount is much more useful the closer you get a player to capped. How much lxp do you have? If it's a small amount, I would just focus on Hunter for now. Getting Hunter closer to s10 is more useful than Hunter at s6 and Belle at b6 or whatever
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Yeah I forgot to mention that I barely have 3100 lxp lol, so I’ll probably just stay and get Hunter up

What is the double blow out skill for? Idk if it’d be worth upgrading Dejong
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    marcoslo said:
    What is the double blow out skill for? Idk if it’d be worth upgrading Dejong
    I like having it for CvC.  Works pretty well there.  I hear it's good having it for later levels of HoF WoH too, though I wouldn't know since I haven't gotten too far in that yet.
    Just no.  
    Yeah I’ve heard that too but idk his blowout skills applies to those
    He’s a 30 overall upgrade over my Seager but I think I’ll keep dejong in my inactive 
    Blowout is GREAT for every game mode not called walk off hero because chances are you'll be up by way more than 4! For woh, it's cool as a finisher in level 6 of hof, but he's a righty 🤷🏻‍♂️ take that as you will, but I think people sleep on the blowout skill
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    @retirepujols could you explain how? How does it help in CVC? And other game modes, maybe I’ll recknsider upgrading DeJong
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    It turns on in CvC after you've scored 4 runs.  My prime Yelich with double blowout skills at 8/8 never gets out.  I put him around 7th in the batting order.
    Just no.  
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I love that double blowout but wouldn’t invest unless my WOH squad was solid.  
    @bigvivec yeah my WOH is solid, but I’m still working on beating HOF lol, I can get halfway

My logic would be to replace trout, but trouts numbers have been better than Ichiros...
    Are there new higher max legends yet? I’ve seen 470
    470 is the highest max for legends so far. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    marcoslo said:
    @bigvivec yeah my WOH is solid, but I’m still working on beating HOF lol, I can get halfway
    ......then it ain’t solid.  ;)   My advice is to choose players to help you achieve the WOH goal of cycling. 

I just got Belle to silver 1 woooowww, definitely focusing on Butler, but what should I do about Belle? Hold him? He’s slightly better then keepers for now so I don’t see The reason for me to even keep him
    Bell nets me 2754 LXP would it be worth trading him in?

Should I upgrade anyone? Both of them? None of them? 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Signature Seager has the most upside. Not ideal skills, but not awful, and if the Dodgers advance rounds, he only gets better. 
    @JCAM80 so would it be worth it to upgrade him tho
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    I have him and am holding to see result of Game3. As a 420, hes not that desirable, but at 450+, much more so. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    marcoslo said:
    Are there new higher max legends yet? I’ve seen 470
    490 is out now
    Gah damn, making me re think if I want to upgrade my 450 Belle 🤔
    @JCAM80 true, I’ll wait and sse

Well, what do I do with Amber Belle now😂 I pull legend outfielders like crazy
    Disagree?