Watch out for the potential position switcheroo on Ian Kennedy in today’s boxes!

Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
He has started exactly 0 of the 59 games he has pitched in this season.

Comments

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Are you like psychic or something ? Pulled him in the gift box ! ;-) Hope you are right !
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Me too.  His first game was a perfect game with 25Ks.
    Already happened 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts

And the next 
    Next 2 starts go 3 IP followed by the whole BP.  Relievers gonna get a work out this weekend.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    They better not move him to the SR spot after the weekend. I traded in a player to improve him lol
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I got him while he was SP, leveled him up to silver 10 to use him this weekend only. First game, only 1 inning pitched. That's when I noticed they had just changed him to SR. I moved him to SU to at least get some points.
    At the same time, I sent a ticket to CS complaining about wasted resources.
    They just answered back apologizing and gave me back every single resource I used (bxp, cash, gold, evo) and guess what? Ian Kennedy remained as silver 10. Not a but outcome I guess. B)
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    I got him while he was SP, leveled him up to silver 10 to use him this weekend only. First game, only 1 inning pitched. That's when I noticed they had just changed him to SR. I moved him to SU to at least get some points.
    At the same time, I sent a ticket to CS complaining about wasted resources.
    They just answered back apologizing and gave me back every single resource I used (bxp, cash, gold, evo) and guess what? Ian Kennedy remained as silver 10. Not a but outcome I guess. B)
    That's generally the solution, but usually, they take your player back to b1. Glad they made it right for you. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    I took him to G10.  I wonder if I should ask for the refund too and roll the dice that they keep him at G10 for me.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I guess i spoke too soon. Last night kennedy went back to bronze 1. 
    At least i recovered the resources and saved them since i got prime castillo so kennedy won’t be needed anymore.
    It was too good to be true
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    I knew something was wrong with how poorly he'd done. I just didn't look deeper. I traded in my 5th starter and spent cash, xp, and gold on a reliever. I'd have never done that.

Submitted a ticket. Hopefully I have the same outcome. I don't care about him dropping to b1. 

Just fix it. 
    Well, they've partially fixed it. Tho I'm now trying to get the 140 gold I spent getting Kennedy to gold and the 170 (I think) on his abilities.  
    I'm still using him as a starter.  Getting 4-8 Ks per game so 80K-160K bonus points.  Then the entire BP pitches, usually very well too.  
    xracman said:
    I'm still using him as a starter.  Getting 4-8 Ks per game so 80K-160K bonus points.  Then the entire BP pitches, usually very well too.  

I used him as a starter all day yesterday. Had him at gold 9. He almost never got more than 3 or 4 k's a game, and my upgrades are fairly good. What was more frustrating was he'd kill the streaks I was going for.  
    Now I'm playing ticket tennis with Glu trying to get my resources back. Often it entirely depends on the luck of who you get in service.
    Took some persuasion, but I got it all back. :smiley: