Racist name needs banning

DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
No....I'm just attempting humor.  It works sometimes.     😂

Y'all listen to some George Carlin or Richard Pryor!!  

Laugh a little!

Comments

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock too.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    What are we talking about here?  
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    What are we talking about here?  

Absolutely nothing man. I was just trying to be funny.  There was another thread that grew beyond what was intended. 
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    xracman said:
    Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock too.

Oh hell yeah. I just went old school
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Carlin and Pryor comedic geniuses! Carlin is all time fav 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Changed my team name a couple weeks back and thought you played me...

I don’t find any of this funny at all, esp. considering this is coming from a group of white boys.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited September 2019
     Who’s white? I’m not sure what the thread is about but I think it was just a harmless attempt at humor by @DaveMustang
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    You guys from that thread have a weird understanding of the freedom of speech. That protects the people from the government, not the people from the people 😉 one person may feel like they have the right to call someone a slur, then cry when they get slammed on the concrete. Run around like a bitch screaming n****r all you want, but don't be surprised when you run across a real mother🤬er that buries you in a parking lot. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited September 2019
    Im pretty sure that there is no place for any of this kind of "humor" or discussion here.  I know that I for one don't come here or play this game to hear a bunch of bigots defend dehumanising speech that links directly to the dark, not so distant past of slavery and extreme racially motivated violence that we have in this country.  My father grew up in the south, had to live in a black neighbourhood, attend black schools and use black toilets and water fountains, usually not available and/or broken and always inferior, as well as be subject to the entire range of racially based Jim Crow laws.  Hate speech as you all are chuckling about directly attacks the entire race and is designed to strip it of it's humanity and right to exist.  Absolutely ludicrous that I would have to be confronted and deal with this in a frigging baseball game and game chat forum.  Disgusting!

I'm asking that this thread be shut down and all its bastard reincarnations.
This discussion has been closed.