First Time For Free Stuff Sunday - Got My Push Notices Lit

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
All right gents, what have you seen in the past for this type of announcement? That makes a fun day planned even better if it is really good stuff. After I get a five mile run in, clean my gutters, and cook a giant BBQ, I have a busy day of football watching planned. Looks like I'll be tied to MSBTS2019 as well. Tisk tisk

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    What will you be grilling?? Pictures would be appreciated 😊🤤
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    where is this announcement you speak of
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited September 2019

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    huh
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    As long as they don't put it in the specials tab I'll be able to collect.  Not sure why everything under that tab disappears every now and then.  Guess they just don't want me to spend money.
    Just no.  
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    @retirepujols: just close your eyes and picture lots of ribeye steaks....because that's what I wish I was cooking.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    My phone is blowing up with all these notifications. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Waiting patiently for two #1 draft picks 2k pxp 😱😬
    Anything yet?!?! I saw the daily gift earlier, but still nothing...

• Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Wait patiently. They didn’t necessarily say this Sunday 
    They did say “given out today” though.
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    This is indeed LIT. 
  • Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Got a notification for a gift so I clicked it and the game opened but no gift available. 
    Is it common for these type of things to really be the normal stuff they do? That was a lot of hype for standard daily gifts.