Sabo has arrived...

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
edited September 2019 in General TSB Discussion
😬

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Wow..... why did they hold him back 2 days...... 
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Sorry, all in all i like this game...but it seems a little desperate to charge that much for that. Maybe if it was your legend @DFBB
  • ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    LOL !!!! for that much... people should be able to pick his skills!!!
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....

• Dc3085Dc3085 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Hopefully no one.
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Soooooo...who exactly is pulling the trigger on this one?
    Silver teams that are putting up 100mil cvc rounds...maybe drunk sabo fans. 
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    100 dollars.......hahahahahahahahahah......hahahahaahahah. Seriously , or we can just get a free legend tomm during HOF. I'm really curious how many people buy this
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Haha, they must think people are stupid if anyone would buy this. The funny thing is this, if you have that much the money to spend on the game you wouldn't need Sabo especially with those non desirable skills. You probably already have half a dozen better legends already because you are probably cycling HOF woh. Imo, if you are going to spend $100, wait for a holiday deal where you can get 20k gold or something like the labor day 15k gold and 40 legend boxes and 20 prime special. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I don’t see them selling very many 100$ dbl vs skill 450 legends. 100$ 🤢 never 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Oldsarge was a bit of a force too 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I agree with @Punkers777 their marketing is bit off on this one. Folks that spend that kind of cash already have a squad of legends. So I’m not sure who they are aiming at? With that said if they wanted appeal to people like myself that spend money and already have a full legend lineup they would need to give that player woh friendly skills. Would also need to be a 470 even then i wouldn’t spend 100$. I’d consider it for a double late innings switch hitter tho.... 🤔
     I’m talking to you glu 😉 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Does anyone have any insight into what it takes to get a player on board that is not part of current MLBPA agreements? It's a legitimate part of the game that I'm sure is completely outside the control of Glu if a former player wants nothing to do with their likeness represented in a mobile game years after they've played. Or maybe not, I really have no clue. But I can easily think of AT LEAST 3 other Reds that would warrant being weekend holdouts well before this rec-spec'd mothercousin...
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited September 2019
    At this point in the game for that kind of money the only thing that would sell (and it would sell I I promise you) is a 2019 newly minted ATG with stacking WOH friendly skills like a new version Mantle, Mays or even Ruth with the RISP.  MAYBE a 370 stacker would sell some, but I don’t think I’m alone when I say it’s not winning a player that the issue.....it’s the resources.....a legend outside of HOF is more of a sentence than a prize for diamond and platinum players.