Options

Wtf man

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Too early in the morning for “one of these things is not like the other”......help a brother out and tell me what I’m looking at.
  • Options
    DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Yeah, apparently I'm more tired than I thought!  I keep scrolling up and down, and I'm not seeing it. Go ahead. Make me feel dumb
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Bait and switch 3b - OF 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    They changed Edman from OF to 3B. Doesn't affect me, but I'm sick and tired of seeing this crap. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Bait and switch 3b - OF 

I'm definitely tired. Hell, I thought I checked for that because it's usually the case.  Lol

Oh well
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I noticed it earlier today but i didn’t post it as it happens so much it’s not really news worthy 😕. 
  • Options
    it happens so much it’s not really news worthy 😕. 
    Sad. If Jerome Collin, the VP & GM of GLU Sports, can't maintain integrity amongst his employees; perhaps HE should be replaced with someone that understands how to properly LEAD a competent department.