What am I to do with all these gifts?

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
Good one GLU.  Hey let's trick everyone into logging in by promising "flash gifts".  Combine that with your Sabo POS move and the countless other greed driven moves.  Really shameless.  Perhaps there should be a GLU legend player: Greed/600, Useless CS/625, Incompetence/615

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Seriously?!?   We were flooded with freebies this weekend, got better odds in the boxes, given the box bundles early and now have double bundles in the store.  Besides GLU coming to your door and telling you that you are princess for the day, what more do you want?!?!?
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    How were we flooded with freebies?  You say boxes and bundles are discounted.   That still takes $$$ or gold Princess.  They stated that there would be "Flash Freebies".  Did I say anything about discounts on boxes or bundles.  Reading comprehension is important. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I've gotten 3 gifts today 👀 have you guys not been receiving them?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Popcorn 🍿 time 
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Don't care about the quality but only 2.

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Yeah I only got the two that @dustyhunks has up there.  What was the 3rd one, a "what does mine say?" sticker?
    Just no.  
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Yeah I only got the two that @dustyhunks has up there.  What was the 3rd one, a "what does mine say?" sticker?
    My third one was a old cool thingy box and like some lxp i think
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

Since Saturday.....