Club for today

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
edited September 2019 in General TSB Discussion
There's a little club for today with 5 forum members so far. If anyone is interested, comment here or pm CANADACUBS or myself RETIREPUJOLSDOS in game 😉👍🏻
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
Prev134567

Comments

• DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Ha! I'll have to remember that!😂
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I’ll join. Sounds fun. Please invite EricStratton15. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Yesss 😁 any other poor souls? @mythicaldragon perhaps? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    i would but don't have a holder account/device for my club - one of these days...
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    That's what I need to do, get a new device for a holder account so I can join in on this.
    Just no.  
    I though @DFBB said you could create a second team on the same device. You just can’t use a team on multiple devices. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Base15 said:
    I though @DFBB said you could create a second team on the same device. You just can’t use a team on multiple devices. 
    You can, but it would be a huge hassle to constantly uninstall/install. I wouldn't recommend it.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    @retirepujols I’ll be down for next Monday if you do a reset 👍🏻Didn’t see ur msg until to late 😬. I sent you a pm 
    Sounds good @mythicaldragon, I'll probably have next monday off as well so that should be no problem. In 4th now with 11 open spots 🙄 1st and 2nd are dumb, but 3rd would be in play with a few more lol
    I'm in 👍🏻
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I didn’t see the post until it was too late yesterday...and I’ll be traveling to Ecuador next week. But I’d be down for teaming up the 23rd. 😂
    Awesome @JTTeams, enjoy your trip! Is that a vacation, or are you going to help people?
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @retirepujols it is a mission trip to some remote villages in Ecuador where we do kids camps and youth camps. We give away backpacks, school supplies and etc. Other teams have built playgrounds for particular communities. 
    That's awesome! 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I didn’t see this until today. I can join next Monday. I finished 10th in a club by myself. It would be nice teaming up with some good players and see how that turns out.
    I’m in again for next Monday. 
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    @retirepujols I’ll be down for next Monday if you do a reset 👍🏻Didn’t see ur msg until to late 😬. I sent you a pm 
    Same here, just saw it a little late.  I’m in for Monday if you still have room.
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    I'm down again, also!
    ~UNAGI~
    sullipa8 said:
    I didn’t see this until today. I can join next Monday. I finished 10th in a club by myself. It would be nice teaming up with some good players and see how that turns out.
    What’s your in app name?  We’ll add you in
    My name in the game is Rebuilding.
  • 8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    wasnt on the forums at all yesterday so I missed out but Im game for next Monday if there's room
    Well, this is shaping up quite nicely 😁
  • BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I want in as well.. BizBizBiz
    @retirepujols @CanadaCubs
    edited September 2019
    Deleted.

I know the weekend event hasn't ended yet, but this is set up and ready for tomorrow. 👊🏻😎
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    I'm down. Also wondering if anyone has balls trade for gloves, need 23k.
    I just joined. Thanks for the invite. I searched last night and could not find the club. Figured I’d try again this morning and the invite was waiting for me. 
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I am not as big of a scorer as most of you guys.  I usually cycle HOF one time and about 2-3 times on classic. If you have room for extra people next week, I could join for an event.  Warning I go to bed early and quit early if tremors get too bad in my hands.  I would not be offended if you wanted to use spots for better players.
    edited September 2019
    I am not as big of a scorer as most of you guys.  I usually cycle HOF one time and about 2-3 times on classic. If you have room for extra people next week, I could join for an event.  Warning I go to bed early and quit early if tremors get too bad in my hands.  I would not be offended if you wanted to use spots for better players.
    YES!!!! Hell yes!! What's your in game handle?

Edit: just saw the "next week" portion of your comment lol.

3 spots if anyone is interested 😬
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    you got a holder for my plat club? i'll come and put up 300 or so million?
    @criffy I'm planning on playing with both of my accounts today, but I can play with my diamond in your club if you want to come over for the day 😬