Firestarter

JustbowhuntJustbowhunt Registered Users 83 Posts
Ok guys I got to do this. Yes I’m the guy that has said that the cost of leveling players or upgrading teams was too high. But I don’t complain about the game! Geez there are tons of complaints on this forum about Glu and the game. People getting pissed with Glu for not offering free stuff or the quality of the bonus player. Cmon guys! It’s a game and it’s supposed to be challenging! Yes I just asked a question about brackets but that’s all it was. Just a freakin question. So instead of crying about all the things that Glu is doing just play the game! Figure it out. If you can’t or you don’t like it then your answer is simple! Delete the app and don’t play anymore.  But stop bashing Glu for the game. Instead send them questions asking them why. When they see all of the CS tickets for the same thing maybe they’ll make a change. But one thing is for sure, you can’t please everyone! I say just play! Talk to each other and have fun!!

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    When they see all of the CS tickets for the same thing maybe they’ll make a change. 
    Lol

you can’t please everyone! I say just play! Talk to each other and have fun!!
    There will always be people complaining about something. i have no idea what you're talking about here, but Glu sports definitely deserves the blame for quite a few things. Not getting enough free stuff is not on the list, that's just people being unhappy to be unhappy 🤪
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • JustbowhuntJustbowhunt Registered Users 83 Posts
    There will always be people complaining about something. i have no idea what you're talking about here, but Glu sports definitely deserves the blame for quite a few things. Not getting enough free stuff is not on the list, that's just people being unhappy to be unhappy 🤪

Lol, you guys are the old experienced ones. I know nothing in comparison. I just try to see all sides before jumping but oh well. At least I can see that I titled the post appropriately. 🤣
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Not understanding the point of this post
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts

Lol, you guys are the old experienced ones. I know nothing in comparison. I just try to see all sides before jumping but oh well. At least I can see that I titled the post appropriately. 🤣
    I don't get it. You haven't started even a spark, all I said is I don't know exactly what you're trying to say while also agreeing that a lot of people will complain just to complain. I'm now even more confused 🤔🥴
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Am I missing something or did he really just start this thread to complain about people complaining? 😂😂😂

I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • JustbowhuntJustbowhunt Registered Users 83 Posts
    I don't get it. You haven't started even a spark, all I said is I don't know exactly what you're trying to say while also agreeing that a lot of people will complain just to complain. I'm now even more confused 🤔🥴
    To all. Let me please clarify. I’m not complaining about anything. I’m simply stating that everyone, no let me back up. A lot, complain on the forum about Glu and what they do. You know what guys, whatever man. I’m done with this forum. Wish you all the best. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Here's hopin....
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

edited September 2019
    I didn't think he was going to get all senor huffy pants. I just wanted him to post stuff sober now and then.

• TheRealHitKing51TheRealHitKing51 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I can’t decide if the fire was successfully started or if there was water poured on it half way through 
    I have no idea what's going on here 😐 
    Both Yall....

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Big gulp eh.  Welp… see ya later!!
    Just no.  
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    As requested, I'm closing this thread. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
This discussion has been closed.