WOH sneak preview.......

bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
BXP guy is good for a bxp guy.....will make a lot of people happy.   HOF is not exactly a “must have” which might make a lot of people happy as well since pretty much everyone seems like they are tapped out of lxp.......”missing” on including this legend wouldn’t be the worst miss to make......

Thoughts?

Prev13

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    DFBB’s grab of this box’s contents looks to be on for later today.  
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Davis will be an awesome addition for c vs c and lower rounds of woh, and he fills my last non legend spot. 
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I wish I could have hopped on that box deal yesterday seems like everyone who bought it got at least one good player. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

My team is finally good enough to win: Offers OFers. LOL

Maybe next week. I'm still frustrated I missed on MS two weeks ago.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I forgot to post in the thread, but here are the rest of the players on the bandits box: 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Mallex Smith is the best classic reward of the year and while I agree that Davis isn't a 'must,' he will fit nicely on my team. I'm not super stoked about Davis, but anytime I can add a starter to my team, I'm happy about it. I'm actually real anxious to see the potential pitching changes for today....
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Another of.....whhhhhhhhhhu
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    I know I'm salty about bxp players and people have different opinions, but I think this bxp player would have been appropriate two months ago.
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I am probably in the minority in this, but I didn't level up Mancini this week, and won't use Mallex Smith, because I don't have pennants for their team.  I have 11 teams in the 50's for gold tier, about 5 more 40's.  They have gotten me to believe that pennants matter.  So, its just hard for me to put resources in guys I don't keep pennants for.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I know I'm salty about bxp players and people have different opinions, but I think this bxp player would have been appropriate two months ago.
    P10 for M Smith will be 316-262-183.  That’s sick for a bxp player, never had one as good offered like DFBB said, and is really relevant for diamond teams looking to add capped players to their lineups as well as teams at all levels that aren’t loaded with primes and legends.  
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Yeah I'll be cycle capping for sure though was hoping for 2b. Pushes out McMahon to inactives. FWIW, Frazier's numbers last week are same hit, slightly less power and not as good WoH skills.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    This Mallex Smith will be helpful to a lot of Diamond teams that can cycle cap Classic. His skills will keep him relevant in WOH for awhile. I still use the double WOH skilled Meadows 340 Max as my 4th or 5th lefty to go against RHP. 
    Also why do you think there will be pitching changes @DFBB. Already three outfielders that are legends in my lineup
    edited September 2019
    I’m on a delay. If anyone can post the boxes and confirm that pitching is the same so I can pre  set up before 1230 that would be splendid
    @MoenPDC I believe it's been four weeks with the current HoF pitchers. The last couple of changes have occurred at the four week mark. 
    My bad if you answered that already. I got hammered last night , my brain is mush 
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Took 4 pulls from the 400 box and already got Baylor and Betts. I like the odds thus far.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’ve crashed twice trying to start 4.10 vs a 285 Zach Plesac
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Same thing is happening to me at 4.10 as well.
  • jclarrick3jclarrick3 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Same thing is happening to me
    edited September 2019
    5.9 is flaherty, 5.10 is bumg(the ones from 6.8 and 6.7 in last week's hof).
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    4 times crashing on 4-10 today on classic . Even after closing the app after 4-9 it still does it. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Same issue on 4-10 for me. I made a thread for it hoping to get the attention of Glu.
    edited September 2019
    6.7 is Ryu, 6.8 max, 6.9 is mariano rivera(legend!), 6.10 is blue.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    so no crashes in HOF @DFBB

Pitch call is at 86 for 6.9 and 90 for 6.10. This felt good!

KSMETS said:
    so no crashes in HOF @DFBB

No crashes on HoF. A clubmmate is also reporting crashes at 4.10 in classic.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Thanks @DFBB... trying to go back to back beating HOF. Think I am going to take classic to 4.1 and wait there on that tower.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Significant bump in difficulty for HOF today. Last 2 pitchers are both 356 and I believe were 317 and 332 last week.
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    @DFBB so that was the best pic you could find of yourself, eh?