VIP Today!!

Rschar21Rschar21 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
I have read all the posts about VIP and saw all the issues people were having becoming VIP after reaching AS10. So I was a little worried when I got there today, BUT I received it instantly and they even gave me the September rewards!  Exciting day for me. Now if I can cycle HOF for the first time today to top it off!!!

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Congratulations! It’s actually surprising they gave you the September rewards but that’s awesome. 
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Congrats.  That's awesome that they gave you the rewards this late in the month. I didn't get any back-dated rewards when I made VIP, but then again I qualified only about a week before the next month's reward dropped.
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Congrats bro hopefully mine will come through today I just went pass level 10
  • TheRealHitKing51TheRealHitKing51 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Congrats bro hopefully mine will come through today I just went pass level 10
    Same here but I didn’t even get the all star level 9 rewards or the big red arrow so I’m not very optimistic 
  • Rschar21Rschar21 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    I have access to the VIP lounge, opened All Star 10, 11, etc, received the September gift, so I know I’m VIP, but when will o get my badge?

Hope you guys get yours soon. Sounds like you are on the cusp!
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

@Rschar21 you have to toggle the VIP logo yourself
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts

@Rschar21 you have to toggle the VIP logo yourself
    That can’t be your main team sir. Or are you lying in the weeds on CVC days with those bronze players front and center. Lol. 😁
  • Rschar21Rschar21 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Yep, I found it. Thanks!!
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    For sure it would have popped up but still waiting...come on Glu!
  • TheRealHitKing51TheRealHitKing51 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Got mines and then my game freezes Everytime I open it. Can’t play now