Club for today

Comments

• ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils 305 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I am not as big of a scorer as most of you guys.  I usually cycle HOF one time and about 2-3 times on classic. If you have room for extra people next week, I could join for an event.  Warning I go to bed early and quit early if tremors get too bad in my hands.  I would not be offended if you wanted to use spots for better players.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols 2,913 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited September 2019
    I am not as big of a scorer as most of you guys.  I usually cycle HOF one time and about 2-3 times on classic. If you have room for extra people next week, I could join for an event.  Warning I go to bed early and quit early if tremors get too bad in my hands.  I would not be offended if you wanted to use spots for better players.
    YES!!!! Hell yes!! What's your in game handle?

Edit: just saw the "next week" portion of your comment lol.

3 spots if anyone is interested 😬
    Just me in my world of enemies.
  • criffycriffy 516 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    you got a holder for my plat club? i'll come and put up 300 or so million?
    @criffy I'm planning on playing with both of my accounts today, but I can play with my diamond in your club if you want to come over for the day 😬 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY 463 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Love to but travel day. I can’t hang with the big boys either @ReadingFightingPhils !
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry 59 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Didnt see this til it was too late, would love to join next week. Hows the club doing today?
    1st in bracket
    Nice
  • JTANDMEJTANDME 442 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    anyone available to drop some points to get me back to top 25? I am stuck in HOF so my point gain has been frozen for hours. JTANDME is the team/club 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks 1,316 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    This could be a thing...

Honestly made me smile seeing that. Way to go forum crew
    #missedopportunity
  • DFBBDFBB 4,245 PostsRegistered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator
    This could be a thing...

LOVE it!!!!
    Mi casa es su casa...except during cvc. 
    DFBB said:
    LOVE it!!!!
    You can, ya know, love it up close and personal one of these days 🥺😬
  • sullipa8sullipa8 78 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Today was awesome. I could just focus on cycling classic so I could improve my team. I didn't once have to worry about points. Granted, I still put up a decent number, but I didn't feel any pressure to chase the points. Great team work by everyone. Especially the top 3 scorers who got over 300 million. That's quite impressive. 
    sullipa8 said:
    Today was awesome. I could just focus on cycling classic so I could improve my team. I didn't once have to worry about points. Granted, I still put up a decent number, but I didn't feel any pressure to chase the points. Great team work by everyone. Especially the top 3 scorers who got over 300 million. That's quite impressive. 
    that's what happens when you try to cap cycle hof. so pissed i couldnt finish it, had one more cycle, would have had an extra 20k+ of LXP, grrr. had a great time with y'all
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon 970 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Really enjoyed playing in the forum club it’s a great way to get all us solo guys together for an event and kill it! 💪🏻 Hope this continues every Monday! 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs 1,489 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Great Job all!  Huge success! 1st place, and we didn’t even need to glit....what’s that Pujols?  Were opening up the champagne?
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 626 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited September 2019
    Great Job all!  Huge success! 1st place, and we didn’t even need to glit....what’s that Pujols?  Were opening up the champagne?
    I really gotta get a 2nd device, but my point total wouldn't be all that great.
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train 144 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Thanks for organizing @retirepujols and @CanadaCubs, and thanks to everyone that was a part of it.  I enjoyed participating in a club full of active people that knew what was going on.  Finishing 1st was just icing on the cake.
  • BizertoBizerto 92 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited September 2019
    See you all next Monday..! For round 2, well round 3 for some of you, but I missed 2 weeks ago.. LETS GET IT!
  • benny100benny100 691 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Nice work guys!!
  • sullipa8sullipa8 78 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited September 2019
    criffy said:
    sullipa8 said:
    that's what happens when you try to cap cycle hof. so pissed i couldnt finish it, had one more cycle, would have had an extra 20k+ of LXP, grrr. had a great time with y'all
    This is where I want to be. I want to get to the point I can cycle HOF. So then I don’t have to choose between classic or HOF. I can just roll with the big boys. 
  • mwilson829mwilson829 364 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @retirepujols If you run this back again next week, I'm in.  I should certainly have all my loyalty points spent by then, allowing me to club hop freely once again.
  • BizertoBizerto 92 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    We running this forum club back tomorrow for woh?? Anyone in or want in that puts up points... unstressful fun day!
    @Bizerto
    I came here looking to see just that. Hoping we have a forum club :).
  • JTTeamsJTTeams 138 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I’m back from Ecuador and ready to throw down tomorrow @retirepujols
    I'm in 😊 someone start a club tonight and post it 👍🏻 I like the idea of a different leader each time
  • duckk123duckk123 296 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I'm in 😊 someone start a club tonight and post it 👍🏻 I like the idea of a different leader each time
    can i join? i usually average around 100 mil on mondays, lowest recently was 100mil for the week with sax and 550 mil max for the scioscia day
  • duckk123duckk123 296 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    wait nevermind, i have a club for tmrw sorry.