WOH sneak preview.......

13Next

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Live boost is great! If anyone is wondering, yes, the O's live boost is on!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Ya 2/2 against vida once love boost hit. I’m changing teams all day to keep it going lol
    Omg autocorrect always changes live to love
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Is anyone else who is cycling Classic having an unusually difficult time on 4-10? I'm not having any difficulties with anyone on Level 5 but Plesac has been an absolute thorn in my side all day.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    F me! No live boost today for the Astros! I won't switch either as I am in the playoffs.
    KSMETS said:
    F me! No live boost today for the Astros! I won't switch either as I am in the playoffs.
    I would pay to fast play and then, switch for the live boost.
    DFBB said:
    KSMETS said:
    I would pay to fast play and then, switch for the live boost.
    at 6.8 right now... have yet to pass it today. If I don't I probably will change.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Is anyone else who is cycling Classic having an unusually difficult time on 4-10? I'm not having any difficulties with anyone on Level 5 but Plesac has been an absolute thorn in my side all day.
    He’s definitely the toughest for me. It is odd that you’re down 3 points in 4-10 as opposed to 5-10 only being down 2
    Lester on Monday was always down 3, no runners on. I'm having zero issue on 4.10, or any level for that matter. Been sim'ing all the way to last round of every level all day with no vid boost except on 5.10 when it works.

• ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Vida has me so flustered, just cant seem to get it done.  Any suggestions on who to use, been trying with rizzuto to no avail
    I am for sure no help... I haven't even got to him. Rivera is eating my lunch money. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Only took all day without spending gold other than 6-10 boost. Rivera kicked my ass all day could cruise all the way to him then get slammed! Vida was brutal to. @ScaryTerry I also used Rizzuto with 80 gold boost finally punched through with live boost. Looooong day lol 
    edited September 2019
    I feel like I joined the cool kid club. Was able to cycle cap davis. 3k gold in boosts and restarts and got it done with 30 mins to spare 
    Long dAy
    I finally got the WoH patch earlier today and it works pretty good! 😁

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Playing Classic only today made me feel like a WOH God ;p ... wow was that easy, with a lineup I'm nowhere close to content with 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @DFBB

I scored more points than you and your 137 cycles. Eat that you loser. 

Jk 😂
    @JEDDDOGGY Man, I laughed so hard at that one. Good stuff!
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Twice I got to Vida and both times he curved me to death. Literally impossible to beat him. In game one, I loaded the bases after scoring, then he threw NINE straight pitches out of the strike zone, all of which, of course, were called strikes. Used my video reset and again....NINE effing MFing pitches nowhere near the plate were strikes.

Second time I reached him, he got two outs via six strikes nowhere near the zone, then a popup. I just quit after that. What is the point?

So, I played classic again. This time, 4.10 didn't freeze. I beat level five, and won Davis in the Box. Thanks for the consolation prize, GLU. Jeez.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Mickey01023Mickey01023 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Was Eric Davis a 450 or 470?