Options

Club for today

Comments

• Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Love to but travel day. I can’t hang with the big boys either @ReadingFightingPhils !
  • Options
    ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Didnt see this til it was too late, would love to join next week. Hows the club doing today?
  • Options
    criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    1st in bracket
  • Options
    Nice
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    anyone available to drop some points to get me back to top 25? I am stuck in HOF so my point gain has been frozen for hours. JTANDME is the team/club 
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    This could be a thing...

• Options
    Honestly made me smile seeing that. Way to go forum crew
  • Options
    #missedopportunity
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    This could be a thing...

LOVE it!!!!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    DFBB said:
    LOVE it!!!!
    You can, ya know, love it up close and personal one of these days 🥺😬
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Today was awesome. I could just focus on cycling classic so I could improve my team. I didn't once have to worry about points. Granted, I still put up a decent number, but I didn't feel any pressure to chase the points. Great team work by everyone. Especially the top 3 scorers who got over 300 million. That's quite impressive. 
  • Options
    criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    Today was awesome. I could just focus on cycling classic so I could improve my team. I didn't once have to worry about points. Granted, I still put up a decent number, but I didn't feel any pressure to chase the points. Great team work by everyone. Especially the top 3 scorers who got over 300 million. That's quite impressive. 
    that's what happens when you try to cap cycle hof. so pissed i couldnt finish it, had one more cycle, would have had an extra 20k+ of LXP, grrr. had a great time with y'all
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Really enjoyed playing in the forum club it’s a great way to get all us solo guys together for an event and kill it! 💪🏻 Hope this continues every Monday! 
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Great Job all!  Huge success! 1st place, and we didn’t even need to glit....what’s that Pujols?  Were opening up the champagne?
    I really gotta get a 2nd device, but my point total wouldn't be all that great.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Thanks for organizing @retirepujols and @CanadaCubs, and thanks to everyone that was a part of it.  I enjoyed participating in a club full of active people that knew what was going on.  Finishing 1st was just icing on the cake.
  • Options
    BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited September 2019
    See you all next Monday..! For round 2, well round 3 for some of you, but I missed 2 weeks ago.. LETS GET IT!
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Nice work guys!!
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    edited September 2019
    criffy said:
    sullipa8 said:
    that's what happens when you try to cap cycle hof. so pissed i couldnt finish it, had one more cycle, would have had an extra 20k+ of LXP, grrr. had a great time with y'all
    This is where I want to be. I want to get to the point I can cycle HOF. So then I don’t have to choose between classic or HOF. I can just roll with the big boys. 
  • Options
    mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    @retirepujols If you run this back again next week, I'm in.  I should certainly have all my loyalty points spent by then, allowing me to club hop freely once again.
  • Options
    BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    We running this forum club back tomorrow for woh?? Anyone in or want in that puts up points... unstressful fun day!
  • Options
    @Bizerto
    I came here looking to see just that. Hoping we have a forum club :).
  • Options
    JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I’m back from Ecuador and ready to throw down tomorrow @retirepujols
  • Options
    I'm in 😊 someone start a club tonight and post it 👍🏻 I like the idea of a different leader each time
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I'm in 😊 someone start a club tonight and post it 👍🏻 I like the idea of a different leader each time
    can i join? i usually average around 100 mil on mondays, lowest recently was 100mil for the week with sax and 550 mil max for the scioscia day
  • Options
    duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    wait nevermind, i have a club for tmrw sorry.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    duckk123 said:
    wait nevermind
    Your disagree button is eyeballing me 👀
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I’m in!  Though idk how hard I’m gonna hit it Monday if its a player that will make my team I’ll cycle early put up points. If not then it will be a late cycle like last Monday usually takes all day if I don’t spend gold. Anyway if ya’ll have room 👍🏻 
  • Options

• Options
    Forum Club 2 for WOH tomorrow 9/23
  • Options
    I like to think of the forum club as fun>points 😅 woh is about those precious resources and hopefully grabbing a shiny new toy to play with 🙌🏻 that said, I hope work doesn't screw me around tomorrow. I've waited to report my cracked windshield for tonight, so hopefully all of tomorrow will be me waiting for the repair while cycling 🤣