Options

Not getting incoming calls while app is open??

OnwonOnwon Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Anyone else have this issue. I'm pretty sure I've got it nailed down to this app.

95%of my calls coming in go straight to voicemail while I'm playing. Also, if i just minimize it, i can call out, but it takes a very, very long time to start ringing.

TIA

Comments

• Options
    So this hasn't happened to anybody else?
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Onwon said:
    As a matter of fact, I get the most incoming junk calls of the week on WOH day, usually on 5.9 or 5.10. It often resets the game and I lose my progress.
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    No idea.  If you find out let us know so the rest of us can make sure our phones are doing it too!
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Yes, please find out how you make it happen. I never want to receive a phone call- this feeling is magnified while I'm balls deep into woh or CVC 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Thanks guys. I feel ya, but I've missed a few extremely important calls. As in last chance to say goodbye to my dying father important, so not such a blessing. I don't mean to be captain bring down, just telling you where I'm coming from.
  • Options
    TheRealHitKing51TheRealHitKing51 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Onwon said:
    As a matter of fact, I get the most incoming junk calls of the week on WOH day, usually on 5.9 or 5.10. It often resets the game and I lose my progress.
    If you check to see the caller ID or number and immediately hang up if it’s not important, it’s possible to continue your round. Happened to me twice today. 
  • Options
    I had to mute all chats on my phone because they always happen to pop up and block the release point of hittable pitches lol
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Onwon said:
    Thanks guys. I feel ya, but I've missed a few extremely important calls. As in last chance to say goodbye to my dying father important, so not such a blessing. I don't mean to be captain bring down, just telling you where I'm coming from.
    Yeah that's definitely a big deal.  Sorry to hear that.  Are you on an Android or iPhone?
  • Options
    davidwg1davidwg1 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    edited September 2019
    If u have iOS u can use the do not disturb function (night time mode) to stop any calls not saved as a favorite on your phone. I do that during the derby on Wednesday.  
  • Options
    Onwon said:
    Yeah that's definitely a big deal.  Sorry to hear that.  Are you on an Android or iPhone?
    I'm on android, galaxy note8
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Onwon said:
    If you check to see the caller ID or number and immediately hang up if it’s not important, it’s possible to continue your round. Happened to me twice today. 
    Immediately rejecting the call can still result in the game resetting. It’s happened to me numerous times.
  • Options
    It worked twice yesterday