Bandits box odds

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Wow. Did you guys notice the odds on the 600g bandits box? 13% chance at a prime/legend and 31% chance at any player. 2k lxp is also good odds too. 🤔

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1

Comments

• TheRealHitKing51TheRealHitKing51 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Wow. Did you guys notice the odds on the 600g bandits box? 13% chance at a prime/legend and 31% chance at any player. 2k lxp is also good odds too. 🤔

Mines cost  700 😭

but yes yes very good odds for players I like 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Dude this box is a good deal. The XP and chances at a player is double what we are used to. I think it was 1000 Xp and like 15 percent player odds for quite a while. This should keep some folks on board for sure.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Crud, it is 700g. My bad @TheRealHitKing51, but still a good deal.
    DFBB said:
    Crud, it is 700g. My bad @TheRealHitKing51, but still a good deal.
    I’m in agreement on the deal!  Was hoping it was a discount and not a super secret discount lol
    I’ve never had to correct a typo of the word typo. But here’s my chance lol. 

“Was hoping it was a typo and not a special discount”
  • dontjudgenydontjudgeny Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Not bad odds at all. I got acuna 
  • davidwg1davidwg1 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    I opened the free box we got from glu at the beginning of the event and pulled legend bagwell.  Didn’t have to buy any boxes after that. Really helped in the event.  Helped me reach 175 million for the day. By far my best so far. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Should clean up with CvC boxes. 
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I took 4 pulls from the 400 box and got Betts and Baylor. Cycled woh classic all day long and then got Davis from the very last WoH classic box I earned. All in all - it was a good day.
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Bought one box yday - I rarely chase boxes - it was a moment of weakness lol. But the box odds caught my attention and any player would have helped with club points. I had the willpower to stop at 1, knowing Clash was another chance today
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

While I was being bent over by WoH last night, I spent a TON on the mets vs nats revival boxes and scored big. Got enough LXP to cap another player and enough PXP to cap Alonso when I landed him (three times). LOL

Yup, pulled Alonso three times in like 15 tries.  Glad I boosted him between pulls so that got me at least 2K more in PXP as well.

Another consolation prize to my WoH screw job.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

I also got Bags with the free gift yesterday and my club holder got Acuna. I'm seeing great pulls everywhere.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I also got Bags with the free gift yesterday and my club holder got Acuna. I'm seeing great pulls everywhere.

Same re Bagwell. He put up some big points a couple times. 

@dustyhunks I left my Bags at b1. He was decent with points, but was just as useful setting up Davis to get more points. lol
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    I might have to come back...… but it does feel good in having other things to do
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    Nope. Labor day weekend I un-installed and never looked back.  Just wanted to check in with you guys here....
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Nope. Labor day weekend I un-installed and never looked back.  Just wanted to check in with you guys here....
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I've sent you numerous messages like a jealous ex lover

Edit: if you don't come back, then props bro! Also, I know someone that can take ownership of your club if you know how to set that up lol
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I've sent you numerous messages like a jealous ex lover

Edit: if you don't come back, then props bro! Also, I know someone that can take ownership of your club if you know how to set that up lol
    @retirepujols I have seen the one's here but I have not re-installed game to see ones there.  I might be afraid too
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Hey Bayoubengal...

Geaux Tigers, Baw

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited September 2019
    One of the great/crappy things (depending on perspective) about going platinum and then diamond -- for me at least -- is the resulting indifference to boxes.  I can't even dream about getting enough LXP to cap any legend I might pull from a box (I have seven different legends sitting at B.1 on my bench).  I usually have a decent amount of PXP, but not nearly enough to level a non-weekend box pull far enough to crack my lineup (especially if I want to have enough PXP on hand to try and cycle cap whoever might be available on Royale day).  Thus, while I used to get excited about new boxes and chasing players (and spending way more gold than I probably should have in the process), I only rarely buy boxes now because I can't level anyone good I might pull, and don't need any of the players that I actually could level. 

On the flip side, of course, my indifference to boxes has resulted in substantial increases in my gold stores.  Isn't that the height of irony though?  Now that I can farm gold basically at will, I'm indifferent to the very thing I used to spend most of my gold on in the first place.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    One of the great/crappy things (depending on perspective) about going platinum and then diamond -- for me at least -- is the resulting indifference to boxes.  I can't even dream about getting enough LXP to cap any legend I might pull from a box (I have seven different legends sitting at B.1 on my bench).  I usually have a decent amount of PXP, but not nearly enough to level a non-weekend box pull far enough to crack my lineup (especially if I want to have enough PXP on hand to try and cycle cap whoever might be available on Royale day).  Thus, while I used to get excited about new boxes and chasing players (and spending way more gold than I probably should have in the process), I only rarely buy boxes now because I can't level anyone good I might pull, and don't need any of the players that I actually could level. 

On the flip side, of course, my indifference to boxes has resulted in substantial increases in my gold stores.  Isn't that the height of irony though?  Now that I can farm gold basically at will, I'm indifferent to the very thing I used to spend most of my gold on in the first place.
    Spend it on pxp and lxp boxes!!!  
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @bigvivec I hear you, but the payout on those LXP boxes is so crappy that I just can't bring myself to spend much gold on them.  The PXP return is better, obviously, but if I spend a ton of gold on PXP boxes, then I won't have any gold left over to chase the one prime in a box that has like 12 other players I don't have any use for.  I just miss the days where you only had to chase the player, not both the player and the resources.  
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    bigvivec said:

Spend it on pxp and lxp boxes!!!  
    Yeah, sure. WTF are they?!?
    I've opened 3 boxes and got bags and mookie. My silver team has opened 3 boxes and got acuna and Gordon. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I've opened 3 boxes and got bags and mookie. My silver team has opened 3 boxes and got acuna and Gordon. 
    Son of a... I guess I'm gonna open some boxes then!  Lol.  I did get Acuna from the free box yesterday though
    Just no.  
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I pulled acuna from 2 clash boxes doesn’t make team but nice for points today. 🙂
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    The stolen base guys are all slow. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    DFBB said:

Opened 5 boxes and not one player. Cant even tell you the last time I have pulled a player that made the team.

Have never pulled a legend from a box either. I must have different box odds then everyone else.

Need more Living Legends!
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Just got this guy from cvc box.    So happy was worth every bit of gold I had to spend
    He's currently the best legend. Congrats @scottsmith744!!