Tuesday's bonuses

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Dang, the Todd father getting extra love? Either that or Mallex Smith got a face lift....

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Seems like a mistake to me. I better use Frazier before they change it
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    I have Mallex at 50k per hit. Not bad for the classic WOH guy. 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts

• crazyindapegcrazyindapeg Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I see they put steals in!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I see they put steals in!
    I was hoping you'd see this thread. Haha
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I love recycled players😏
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Is it just me, or are they getting a lot better about making POTM guys bonus players more often throughout the month?  This is my first month at diamond, and thus my first month where I've relied so heavily on POTM guys, so I suppose they've always done this and I just didn't notice.  But I am really loving the fact that they are re-using POTM as bonus players fairly often, as that's a great bone to throw to the average platinum and diamond player.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @mwilson829 The trend started with last month's potm boxes. On top of being rental legends, being bonus players multiple times makes them a fantastic value. All the pitchers make my team even after they lose their boost so no complaints here. 😁
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    @DFBB I'm with you there.  I jumped to diamond at the start of September and invested *heavily* in POTM boxes (probably way too heavily, as it took me forever to finally land the Alvarez I was chasing).  I now have Alvarez and Aquino locked in as hitters (and use Bregman as well for CVC matches), and have Clevinger and Flaherty as my nos. 1-2 pitchers (and still have last month's Cole as my no. 3).  Despite their high cost, I love those boxes.