Franchise Coins

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
The franchise players haven’t changed in months, for the majority of us the players don’t make our lineups. Extra bases has gone by the wayside, so what’s the use? Why is a company handing out a fundamentally useless object as a reward? 

Comments

• mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Every time I get a freaking franchise coin from a tournament box I want to scream.  I pulled 4 in 5 boxes earlier today. Each time I was like, “welp, there goes another 30K in blue cash.”
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Save them for extra bases 😂😂 @Haraycaray
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    @UltimateWarrior is that coming with the next update? Or the one after that? Or are we just scratching that whole thing until 2020?
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Moments, what a joke!  No more cash prizes or players for franchise coins . Or up to date franchise  players that you could actually play on your team.  Please bring back the actual gifts or prizes.. Thx 
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Bring 2019 franchise coins to 2020, but 5 ‘19 coins equals 1 ‘20 coin to use in extra bases that comes out during ASG 2020
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Getting them in tourney boxes is like getting a swift kick in the beans. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again; we're totally missing out on franchise players! If they had legend bats/pitchers and BONUS PLAYERS at an increased cost, we would be burning through franchise coins and begging for more! (Probably a little dramatic)
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    If they had an update that actually did what they have promised in past updates(preferably without bugs), it would be their biggest update yet.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I think most of their give a f$&k is gone for the 19 season I think they have met quota $ for 19 and are now developing 20. I don’t expect much to change this year other than the slow leak of resources to increase as the year progresses. 
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    "developing 20" 

Also known as copying the game over to a new app with different pictures of players.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Yeah yeah that’s what I meant @BlackFang4 🤣