Options

Base bandits boxes?

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Is this a sneak peek for tomorrow??

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    I hope so, that Don Baylor is a Walk-off HERO!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Was thinking the same thing - I hope the odds stay the same for Tuesday CVC!!
  • Options
    MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Omg I want bagwell. Was going to try and save some gold. It’s going to be hard. I do t need any of though , hrm
  • Options
    The 43o of are meh. Already have mookie Wilson , al kaline and Albert belle
  • Options
    Also. I mean Baylor will destroy will smith, but even that high of a level would you use him on verlander @DFBB

you seem like a woh champ. Scoascia is killing it now at 12/12. At what point would you use a ridiculous high righty vs righty in end rounds .

reason I ask is in royale on Wednesday I was struggling on petit using a max 400 Dahl with active skills 9/8 . After two hours and going 2/12 I switched over to a righty al kaline 450 max with 8/8 active skills and kaline owned him. At what point does the righty/left matchup get trumped by hit rating ?
  • Options
    @MoenPDC I'm not sure of the exact numbers, but I usually just mess around with things. Last week, I used a 509/454 Rizzuto(13/13 skills) over a 460/457(13/12 skills) Ichiro as my #2 vs rightys. I felt slightly more comfortable with Rizzuto as opposed to Ichiro, but it's a small difference. 
  • Options
    ...and they've been removed from the specials section.
  • Options
    blocksbatsblocksbats Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    I have 2 base bandits not in the lineup because my other players are built up. Should I keep them or trade them in? I don’t know what base bandits are