Wednesday 9/18 WOH

2Next

Comments

• BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    It looks as if the season restarted. 86 overalls, fan rewards looks jacked. This is alot of fun to watch from the other side.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Went through today with everyone's advice and got through first try! I am going back through again, with the same group that got me through L5, only to have 5.9 curve me to death again. I have maxed out Joe Carter against him.  Even shows a favorable matchup for me to start.  Then....NINE effing straight curves. Video reboot.  Three batters with straight pitches.  Great! I load the bases.  Then.....NINE EFFING curves nowhere near the plate, all strikes.  This game is more fixed than WWE, the NFL, or SEC football.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Went through today with everyone's advice and got through first try! I am going back through again, with the same group that got me through L5, only to have 5.9 curve me to death again. I have maxed out Joe Carter against him.  Even shows a favorable matchup for me to start.  Then....NINE effing straight curves. Video reboot.  Three batters with straight pitches.  Great! I load the bases.  Then.....NINE EFFING curves nowhere near the plate, all strikes.  This game is more fixed than WWE, the NFL, or SEC football.
    i find royale's woh to get progressively harder as you cycle more - not sure why. i usually tap out around 4 cycles or so
    Yeah this is straight up stupid. WoH is my favorite game. I could play it all day....if it wasn't so blatantly rigged.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• TCFORTWINSTCFORTWINS Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Yeah this is straight up stupid. WoH is my favorite game. I could play it all day....if it wasn't so blatantly rigged.
    It's beyond frustrating. I haven't spent a dime today but if I had I would be screaming my head off today.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I just look at it as the first one is a gimme.  After that I'm just going to be BS pitched by Petit the rest of the time, and when it actually allows me beat him, I just get to Thor and get the same thing.  So usually I just wait for live boost to kick in before I play some more and cycle a couple times during that.
    Just no.  
  • TCFORTWINSTCFORTWINS Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Do you guys use the video boost? In my case the videos are really limited. Do I save them for WOH?
  • brimy311brimy311 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I got him. Cost me about 1000 gold and like 8 attempts at level 5. 
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Having a live boost all day was amazing. Broke my old record . 19 cycles today

@DFBB I know it’s not HOF but do you approve ?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    MoenPDC said:
    Having a live boost all day was amazing. Broke my old record . 19 cycles today

@DFBB I know it’s not HOF but do you approve ?
    I respect the grind man! Good stuff!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    @FranktheTank: I hear ya. Live boost didn't matter on mine either. It seemed the better the matchup for me, the more likely I was gonna be curved to death.  It is just brutal sometimes.  All you can do is sit there and watch pitch after pitch in the other batter's box called a strike.

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    honestly I feel like I am turning more into the @CanadaCubs side of things. I barely tried to complete for Bryant (got stuck on level 5 and didn't even try to spend gold or anything to get him). I am not ready to quit, I don't think, but going solo club and then barely caring about Wednesday WOH/Thursday BG/Weekend event really makes me question if I am done.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    @drsmartassphd Yeah when my live boost kicked in I finished the 2nd cycle I was stuck on, and then completed two more cycles while it was on.  Four total is my usual on Wednesdays.  Also, I love when the curve definitely hits my player and is called a strike lol.  WoH used to frustrate me, but now I've just come to accept it and I laugh, especially when I use my video restart with a video boost and they just throw 9 BS balls(but on the first try I took the guy to extra innings without vid boost)
    Just no.  
    Frank, I find playing it out is better than trying to simulate it. I refuse to spend gold on it too. That's nuts. Spend all that gold only to be curved to death. Nope nope nope nope.

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Sometimes it takes a little gold to keep things running.  Almost like paying a toll is the feeling.