Game Is Messed Up Today

Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
First I noticed no achievement videos and that the pick’em wasn’t working. It shows no picks available and my collection screen is complete blank. I started playing walk off hero and was working level 5. All the sudden I go to play and get the following screen. The game cane back a few minutes later but I’m back to level one. Wtf?

Comments

• Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts

• effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Don’t worry. Glu’s quality assurance supervisor is on it. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Hopefully we get a nice we messed up gift
    Don’t worry. Glu’s quality assurance supervisor is on it. 
    Genuine lol at this comment. 
    whammo911 said:
    Hopefully we get a nice we messed up gift
    I’ll take 10k pxp, 10k lxp, and some gold or boxes. 
  • TheRealHitKing51TheRealHitKing51 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Got VIP yesterday and now my game keeps crashing. Yaaaay can’t even play and don’t know what to do. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    @effschmoo2 gets best post of year award!. Spot on!😂
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Just heard back from CS they’re saying nothing was wrong and I needed to just relaunch my app. 
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Well Glu compensation was pretty good I must say
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Well Glu compensation was pretty good I must say

Agreed, they've been doing a pretty good job recently of compensating us for mistakes. We end up in the positive each time, so here's to hoping they keep messing up 😬😅
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited September 2019
    I knew I'd get some disagrees with that one 🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I knew I'd get some disagrees with that one 😂 just disagreeing with the truth, though 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Idk why they would  we the players are the ones that benefit 😏. Oh btw I got my shiny badge today and the monthly gift 🎁 
    I knew I'd get some disagrees with that one 😂 just disagreeing with the truth, though 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Idk why they would  we the players are the ones that benefit 😏. Oh btw I got my shiny badge today and the monthly gift 🎁 
    Niiiice!!!
    You do realize these are their **** ups and not gifts right?  I wouldn’t congratulate them for compensation...given it shouldn’t have happened to begin with. It’s funny how gifts are interpreted here
    Of course, dude. Just saying that the compensation ends up being more than the 🤬 up. It's inexcusable, but at least we end up with more than we would have without a mistake. 
    Even yesterday with the Vazquez situation, how many guys had him at b1 and then capped him so they could trade him for a capped prime reliever in order to save pxp? Not a Glu mistake, but a nice little something something. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    You do realize these are their **** ups and not gifts right?  I wouldn’t congratulate them for compensation...given it shouldn’t have happened to begin with. It’s funny how gifts are interpreted here
    It's their screw up, but I got to keep whatever I already collected, plus they rounded me up to the next tier and gave me everything there and below. They also didn't reset my fan reward so I'm about to collect the 15k lxp again. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    edited September 2019
    I spent 2,500 yesterday to get the 2 potm boxes, then spent 2,500 today to get another 2 potm boxes. Then, they corrected the error by giving me the 5,000 reward guy and another 2 potm boxes lol. Finally got Alvarez on my diamond 😩

Edit: so, all in all, I got 4 free potm boxes 🤷🏻‍♂️
    edited September 2019
    I spent 2,500 yesterday to get the 2 potm boxes, then spent 2,500 today to get another 2 potm boxes. Then, they corrected the error by giving me the 5,000 reward guy and another 2 potm boxes lol. Finally got Alvarez on my diamond 😩

Edit: so, all in all, I got 4 free potm boxes 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I got a ton of potm boxes too. :) 

*edit for free
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    We all got double what we spent. For me 2x0=0. 
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Likely due to the usuals hacking their proxy. A grade 12 student with a slight interest could do it
    Would love for you to elaborate some on tthis.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Likely due to the usuals hacking their proxy. A grade 12 student with a slight interest could do it
    Would love for you to elaborate some on tthis.
    Another time, another place. I’ll share the details soon... but what I saw today, directly made me quit 
    That really peaks my interest as to what made you quit. Really hope you do share sometime somehow. 
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Nwaredstar77 is my line id @CanadaCubs
    Why didn’t I get that gift?
    Regarding the fan reward compensation, a clubmate received this: 

Lol. I didn’t spend gold because I knew the game was messed. Not that I had a lot to spend anyway but that’s not the point.