Options

E Tokens

sarge268sarge268 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
When are we going to have an event with all these E tokens I’ve been collecting from seasons?  This time last year we had two by now. 

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    That's where the double CVC skill Sabo from Sunday should have been
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    TheRealHitKing51TheRealHitKing51 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Exchange e tokens for “team” boosts after the regular season is done lol. 1 token 1 hour boost 
  • Options

I'd also like to see something similar to this brought back- earning a player through rank/tier rewards
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Does anyone else think that, in terms of game modes, '15 and '16 were much better? And maybe the whole game was better overall?
  • Options
    Does anyone else think that, in terms of game modes, '15 and '16 were much better? And maybe the whole game was better overall?
    You played 15 as well? You wouldn't happen to have either on your phone still, would you?
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    You played 15 as well? You wouldn't happen to have either on your phone still, would you?
    I have ‘14 - ‘19. Unfortunately, 2014 - 2017 do not open on my iPhone XR anymore. Wish they did.  :)
  • Options
    Dang, @Amused_79... You haven't quit in between? 😂 What are you doing right that has kept you engaged for so long? A lot of people that pump in hours and hours of their day have been reaching their breaking point, how have you avoided that?
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Nope. Had to trade in those old phones.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Dang, @Amused_79... You haven't quit in between? 😂 What are you doing right that has kept you engaged for so long? A lot of people that pump in hours and hours of their day have been reaching their breaking point, how have you avoided that?
    I guess it sounds pathetic when you say it. Lol. I just log on everyday. Even if it’s just to collect the gifts. I’m never in the top 10 in events. But okay enough to get the lowest reward. It adds up. Spent some money.  But not nearly as much as you might think. I have always had two accounts. 1 I spend some money on. The other I spend none. Just to see how they compete with each other. Hardest part with that is deciding who gets the MVP and hugest score reward in CVC. Lol
  • Options
    It's not pathetic at all, and not how I meant it @Amused_79 lol. It just sounds like you're doing it right, just playing the game and enjoying what it has to offer. Good stuff, bro 👍