Starting over

StorminjaysStorminjays Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
How does one start over?  Do I just abandon my current team and start a new one?

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Yes, you can do that. A device can have multiple teams, but each team can only be tied to one device. Just make sure you attach it to an email if you want to go back to it down the road.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • WagagagagagaWagagagagaga Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Recovering can only be done once though, right? (Using the email linked, I mean)
    Recovering can only be done once though, right? (Using the email linked, I mean)
    I believe you're referring to when you move devices. They give a one time courtesy on that. For example, if you switch phones/devices, etc. 
  • StorminjaysStorminjays Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    How do I attach a team to an email?
    How do I attach a team to an email?
    Go to 'settings' on the app and you'll see the option to back up your account.
    Thanks
    Sorry for being dense, but I see no way to start a brand new game.  Do I have to delete the app and reinstall it?
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Yes, you can do that. A device can have multiple teams, but each team can only be tied to one device. Just make sure you attach it to an email if you want to go back to it down the road.
    Wait, @DFBB, are you saying I can have two teams and use both on one device as long as they're tied to different devices? 

Like, Current Team is on Phone A. I start New Team on Phone B using the same email address to back up both. I can log into and use New Team on Phone A? 
    Cooz19 said:
    DFBB said:
    Wait, @DFBB, are you saying I can have two teams and use both on one device as long as they're tied to different devices? 

Like, Current Team is on Phone A. I start New Team on Phone B using the same email address to back up both. I can log into and use New Team on Phone A? 
    If you start a new team phone B, that team can only be used on phone B. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Correct me if I’m wrong @DFBB, but I believe you need multiple e-mail addresses or a Facebook to have multiple teams on the same device that you log in and out of. 
    @COWPILEY Yup. 
    This did get me thinking. I’ve been afraid to log in and out, but if you can have a club on one device and just log in and out then what was the point of limiting a team to one device ? 
    COWPILEY said:
    This did get me thinking. I’ve been afraid to log in and out, but if you can have a club on one device and just log in and out then what was the point of limiting a team to one device ? 
    In '17, there was rampant 'loading.' Guys would pay a small fee and get their teams loaded and this helps with limiting that stuff.
    Thanks @DFBB. How do you even log in/out ? I don’t see a button. Guess this is why I never considered this. Thanks. 
    COWPILEY said:
    Thanks @DFBB. How do you even log in/out ? I don’t see a button. Guess this is why I never considered this. Thanks. 
    If you uninstall and reinstall, there will be a log in option. I don't believe you can log out any other way.
    Got it. Thanks. 
  • tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @DFBB i tried the whole make a new account on the same device as my normal team. My normal team is backed up thru facebook. Second team is thru email. U can technically have 2 teams. But good luck signing in and out. Once i signed out of my normal team. Made a new one. Uninstalled and re installed it. Tried to go back to normal team i was jailed. They had to unlock it  but i made a second team to keep the platnuim club we have dormit for a while. Now i just tried to take leadership by signing in and out. And i got jailed again. I understand it helps with cheating. But there has to be some other to prevent jailing for this