Options

Mistakes of the day

Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
Starting off with Chapman getting 50K per hit.  Maybe he gets 50K for each hit he gives up? 😞🙄

Comments

• Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    if this is how i interpreted than its one of the many reason why I might be back after the WS..
  • Options
    Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I know I’m getting down in the weeds, but two more small errors that thankfully don’t have an impact on gameplay, but they add up.....potw boxes say Jimenez and Bryant revert back to 350 and 360 respectively as of 16 Sept., and spelled Jimenez’s name wrong in the CvC bonus list.

Do they really get by without any quality control there?
  • Options
    It seems so. The whole Ian Kennedy thing last week where he was a SP/SR they all add up is right.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Oh wait AJ Pollack still not having a face lol
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    @slafrance2 And it's still your fault he doesn't!.. and why mine doesn't.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    I as others legit asked about Pollack, and the reply was pretty much its there you're crazy af
  • Options
    Million dollar question. CvC has been running since last night. I have not logged on all day but why are the bonuses updated...? Shouldn’t this have been finalized last night. 

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I really think the tsb team needs to take a break for a day or two to not only catch up, but get ahead of their work. Let this upcoming Mondays event run into Tuesday (I doubt a single player would be mad at that) so they have a day to get things figured out and pre-planned a bit better. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I mean more than that, just completely scrap a whole day and extend the previous day's event to a 2 day thing so they can work on tightening up the near future events. I don't know if they need more employees, better employees, or both; but whatever their situation is right now it isn't working too well. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @retirepujols Just make em work the weekend... lord knows most serious players take the weekend off for the most part so that seems like a good time to work on getting their $hit together.

• Options
    RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    So since Willson Contreras’ late inning skill is upside-down, is it an ‘early inning skill’...?
  • Options
    scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Yes
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    yes it does
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    KSMETS said:
    @retirepujols Just make em work the weekend... lord knows most serious players take the weekend off for the most part so that seems like a good time to work on getting their $hit together.

Serious players log in at least hourly 24h a day!  LOL.....but not really........  👀 
  • Options
    ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    benny100 said:
    yes it do

Gardner is Late Inning... not early inning btw.
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....

• Options
    ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Reeces said:
    benny100 said:
    yes it do

Gardner is Late Inning... not early inning btw.
    Nevermind... I am blind.
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....