Options

Gloves....

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
So when I was Platinum I was getting something like 55 gloves per Bonus game.  And 155 for a tournament. 
Now I am Diamond and I get only 40 gloves per bonus game and 200 something for tournaments. 
Why did it go down for Bonus games?

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I think you're just mistaken, I get the same amount on my silver as I do my diamond. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I wasn't plat for very long, but I believe bonus games are 40 gloves per game regardless of tiers. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    I track all these little things to get the most out of the game.  And I know for a fact I was getting 55 per bonus in Platinum.  I can confidently say this because I thought it was stupid to get only 155 for a 4 game tournament,  yet 210 for 4 bonus.  With all due respect I am not mistaken.  Went Diamond yesterday and the 1st thing I did was rifle through everything to see the differences. 
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Silly question: What do the gloves, helmets, and balls do, exactly?  I always donate them, but should I be keeping them? This was one of the many questions I asked CS and their answer was directing me to this forum. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Silly question: What do the gloves, helmets, and balls do, exactly?  I always donate them, but should I be keeping them? This was one of the many questions I asked CS and their answer was directing me to this forum. LOL
    levels up your club, but if you're blindly donating them, come on by to my club 'fistful of wang' and drop those balls and gloves  ;)
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    LOL. Fistful of Wang. Nice

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    A friend of a friend, who is in platinum, just played a bonus game....

• Options
    edited September 2019
    235 gloves for tournaments and 40 gloves for bonus games in diamond. 65 gloves for tournaments and 40 gloves for bonus games in silver. 40 gloves for tournaments and 40 gloves for bonus games in bronze. I don't have a gold or platinum to test right now, but I guess tournaments change in tiers while bonus games do not. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    It's a huge advantage to have access to your own club for cvc rewards. In particular, at plat and diamond, the boxes and pxp are nice.
  • Options
    Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Helmets are for mystery boxes opened
    Balls are for team and player upgrades
    Gloves are for games played. 

in general, helmets are the easiest to acquire, and should have no issues levelling that department. The other 2 do take time, but are easily traded among other clubs. 

Balls and gloves should be seen as resources no different than gold. Think about what you want, make a plan, but don’t just throw them away
    and make sure you’re using your loyalty points from donating that stuff.  From the sound of it you might not know that there are loyalty boxes that you can purchase with points earned by donating those items.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Silver loyalty boxes have the best cost/return ratio, followed by gold, bronze, then platinum (really only donate there to try and level the club to diamond or for the 2 daily discount boxes). For diamond teams, this is essential in earning cash for tourneys.

Also, are there any gold/platinum teams that can share how many gloves they get for tournaments? 
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @retirepujols 85 gold