Options

Finally!!!

HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
Finally got a good pull from the CvC boxes! Now I just got to get some LxP haha!!
I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole

Comments

• Options
    scourtney7scourtney7 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Congrats!!!
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    He's okay, but he's no Joc Pederson that I just pulled from the son of a.. box!  A true beast.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Congrats on the legend pull. I hate to be that guy, but considering lxp is so precious, I honestly wouldn't use it on a pitcher. Instead, I'd save/use lxp on a good legend bat. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    @DFBB yeah you’re probably right. I leveled him up to bronze 10 and stopped. I’m still waiting for my first Legend bat so ima save my lxp from now on haha 
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Congrats on the legend pull. I hate to be that guy, but considering lxp is so precious, I honestly wouldn't use it on a pitcher. Instead, I'd save/use lxp on a good legend bat. 
    You know, I somewhat disagree (just somewhat). The only reason is this- if you cap Seaver, that sucker may remain on your roster for the rest of the year. Legend bats obtained right now will probably (most likely) be replaced much sooner than a pitcher. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I got the ever punchable joc again. 54 times this year
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    DFBB said:
    You know, I somewhat disagree (just somewhat). The only reason is this- if you cap Seaver, that sucker may remain on your roster for the rest of the year. Legend bats obtained right now will probably (most likely) be replaced much sooner than a pitcher. 
    Good point, but....a legend bat can be a game changer(by winning woh) whereas a potm SP will accomplish the same thing as Seaver at a fraction of the cost. That and maybe you forgot, but we're moving at a snail's pace this year. LOL I love the thought process though! @HanysYoder, I say go with what you think is most fun for you. Seaver is super shiny and as Pujols mentioned, you'd be able to look at his capped face for a good while. :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.