How much do you think you get?

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
How much free gold do you guys think you get on these "Double" weekends?
5k?
10k?
20k?

Comments

• marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    5k easily😬
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    not nearly enough... need to work on my video grinding skills ;)
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    I am shooting for 10k, while still "living".  Friday is easy as I spend about 6 hours in the truck.  Already have 1,800 since 4 a.m.
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    20-25k has been my norm the past few 2x gold weekends
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    damn criffy... teach me your ways lol
    friday - grind out 5k at work / after. saturday - put on some netflix, grind gold all day. wife yells at you for playing that stupid game. rinse and repeat on sunday. boom 25k
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    criffy said:
    friday - grind out 5k at work / after. saturday - put on some netflix, grind gold all day. wife yells at you for playing that stupid game. rinse and repeat on sunday. boom 25k
    I tried mining while the wife was hobnobbling my goblin..... she thought the couch was punishment.... I just rifled through videos all night. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Easily 20-25K. I work from home and have a job that is very process oriented. I spend all day in a system that is constantly pausing, updating, etc.  So I type and mouse click with my right hand for work, while my left hand is tapping the Ipad.

This is also where my combination of Asperger's and OCD comes into play. I'm at the point now where I don't even look at my Ipad. I see it out of the corner of my eye, and know how long each ad is, etc.  My muscle memory from playing music knows counts, so 15, 20, 25, 30 second commercials are just second nature clicks for me now.

When work is really busy, like today, I just lose track of time. Before I know it, I have 5K in gold.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    20k is reasonable number that I'll shoot for.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I need to step my game up. I think the most I've gotten in a weekend is 2k. I'm at about 500 right now
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Depends on the weather - a wet weekend indoors watching sport - 20k+ very achievable. Sunny weekend outside then u take whatever u can when u can
    i've gotten a few cycles of the delta airlines ad which you can close out almost immediately, which has helped the cause today (up to 4k so far). i guess they really are the best airline, though my points and status are american  :#
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Today has been nothing but longer ads for me. Ugh

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    2k gold and the dreaded "no video available at this time.". Been like that for over an hour.
  • TCFORTWINSTCFORTWINS Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I'm capped at a very low amount of video gold. I max out at 450 gold. Not sure why.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Man, I'm just not feeling it. I need to adjust my expectation to about 10k now. Lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.