Advise about a GLU mistake

blocksbatsblocksbats Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
GLU mislabeled a reliever of mine as a SP. I invested 32k XP, 300 gold, and cash before the mistake was revealed By contacted support asking why this “SP” was only good for 1 inning. Support offered to return all that was invested but that would return the the reliever back to bronze and I don’t have a good replacement for him. So using the returned XP etc, I can strengthen my weakest SP but my relief core suffers. What would you do?

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm not sure what your situation is, but generally, relievers have very little impact on the game. However, If he(Petit?) can be your closer, that may make more sense than a 5th SP starter.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Yeah, basically forget the relievers. They're almost as useless as the separate home run derby team. Lol
  • blocksbatsblocksbats Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Petit is not my closer but when my SP gets tired, I put my middle relievers in to maintain strong pitching. Are you saying I should keep the SP in spite of tiring until the closer?
    Dfbb definitely knows more than I do, but are you actually playing and not autoplaying??

If you autoplay, which is way better lol, spend game money on upgrades. If your pitcher is decent, he'll pitch the whole game. 
    Hell, upgrade period
    Thanks, all. I mostly always actually play
    Seriously, auto play. You will find yourself scoring far more. Definitely autoplay cvc
    Dave, I have 2 base bandits not in the lineup because my other players are built up. Should I keep them or trade them in? I don’t know what base bandits are 

Dave, I have 2 base bandits not in the lineup because my other players are built up. Should I keep them or trade them in? I don’t know what base bandits are 

Way too late but always play bonus guys. Even shitty ones
    Dave, generally what is the best way to improve the team to win games, focusing on strengthening & building up starting pitchers or hitters when you earn resources?
    Dave, generally what is the best way to improve the team to win games, focusing on strengthening & building up starting pitchers or hitters when you earn resources?

Hitting is more important man. That doesn't mean you ignore your starters. However, your starters don't need to be anywhere as strong as your hitters. Especially in prime games.  

This game is primarily based on hitting. Pitching comes into effect more on bonus and season games. Even then, your hitters have got to be strong.  

IF you're maxed out on hitters at whatever silver, gold, platinum level, etc you are, build up your pitching.  It's good to have a couple equally strong pitchers, but that's only after your hitters. 

DF is far more knowledgeable than I am. Dude was made a moderator.