Beard Oil Box

redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
I purchased the Beard Oil Box for 100 gold, got 1400 pxp and my account insta flagged, proceed with caution.  I submitted a ticket I guess maybe they wanna push me out lol.

Comments

• fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Maybe the same for me? Can't post in chat and I've disappeared from the CVC leader board (both MVP and High Score) 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Yes, you’ve been flagged it seems it’s happened to a fair number of people from reading around on FB et al.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    There was a bug. Guys are getting unjailed as we speak.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    That's good to hear. Are they restoring CVC and Prime Event points as well? My club dropped in rank from 20-something to 70.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I am unflagged now, while it was just a nominal 35M in the prime event still sucks to lose it due to no faults of my own.  Not sure if I’ll play much the rest of the weekend.
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I see gifts in your future 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I see gifts in your future 
    stickers baby lol
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Apparently you don't have to close and reopen the app for fan reward progress to save. Mine shows 2 days plus and I haven't reopened it since about 5pm central. Damn it. Was kinda looking forward to going back to zero again. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    KSMETS said:
    Apparently you don't have to close and reopen the app for fan reward progress to save. Mine shows 2 days plus and I haven't reopened it since about 5pm central. Damn it. Was kinda looking forward to going back to zero again. 
    I'd love to start at zero too. LOL
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.