JAILED AGAIN FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andujar41andujar41 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
Seriously,  F glu and this game!!! My account was jailed in mid July during the whole extra bases debacle and I never got it back. Started a new account and built the team up to 100K again! Played 1 round of cvc, reset the app for the beard oil box, logged back in, and my account is fn jailed again! I did nothing to cheat and glu is lying if they tell me I did something wrong.  I wasted a whole summer playing this game like 7 hours a day only to get both accounts jailed in the end for no reason! Seriously,  F U GLU! I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Apparently, there was a bug with the beard box. You'll get unjailed very shortly.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    This is BS. I was wining high rd and mvp in CVC, all CVC and event scores wiped.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Pardon for asking, but how do you cheat in this game?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    In the past people used game guardian app to hack the game. Not sure how they are doing it these days but I’m hearing hacking is still alive and well unfortunately. 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @mythicaldragon @drsmartassphd
    If they want to do it...they will find a way. Easier to figure out how to cheat the game then actually work for it 

• andujar41andujar41 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I never did anything to cheat, but their system said I did, so I was guilty in their eyes. They need to revamp their systems for the next game so that innocent people won't keep getting screwed. I do like this game, but I don't need to win so bad that I need to find ways to cheat.  But, I guess some people do. Anyway, I'm just glad I didn't lose this team after having to start over.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Run while you can 👀🏃
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Using automatic tappers is another easy way to cheat, and is pretty much uncatchable. You let it run all night and it'll play bonus games/tournament games for you.
    edited September 2019
    In the past people used game guardian app to hack the game. Not sure how they are doing it these days but I’m hearing hacking is still alive and well unfortunately. 
    There will always be ways to cheat and/or manipulate the game. My line in the sand, so to speak, has always been: will it get me jailed? If it doesn't involve AP mode and it doesn't get me jailed, I'd likely be okay with it. We all play the game differently so it is what it is.

@BlackFang4 If I was certain that I wouldn't get jailed, I'd use a clicker(to play bgs/tourneys). I'm very bitter about the android lag and truth be told, it would be justified in my mind. That said, I know they can see things if they so choose. I have a few eyes on me so it's simply an unnecessary risk.
     I believe the android lag directly correlates with cheating detection software within the app.  
    I can confirm that assertion. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Son......where to start?!  LOL
    edited September 2019
    @DFBB I agree if I knew I wouldn’t get jailed I would use a clicker for videos as I watch a ton probably way more than most about 18k a week typically. So a clicker would be beneficial in a huge way. However I do not believe there is any kind of gray area when it comes to using a clicker it’s cheating according to glu and you would get jailed. A friend of mine from work (android user) was jailed about a 2 months ago for using a clicker and I’m pretty sure he is still jailed.
    While I watched videos the hard way at work he would just set his phone up with the clicker and viola boom was getting twice as much gold as me. I was extremely envious and very very tempted to get a nice android and do the same. Though I never pulled the trigger I could not risk all the time and money I’d spent on my team. With that said I do understand why guys use a clicker and it’s their risk to take and I’m ok with that. What I’m not ok with is loaders but unfortunately and despite all of new cheat detection software it business as usual. I saw things tonight from a long time former club friend that would just about make anyone quit. I shouldn’t have asked lol Anyway hoping they get control of the loaders/hackers. Big time clubs.. big names within the game. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    That hacking crap doesn't work on the Iphone. I'll go ahead and admit the first week I played I tried it, and instantly regretted it. Been getting spammed ever since. As I mentioned in another thread, I like the game enough now to just do it during work. I can farm gold all day while I get paid so it all works out.  I've also gladly sent Glu some $$$ too. I'll pay for something that entertains me, and right now this does.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    @mythicaldragon The automatic clickers don't work for videos.
    edited September 2019
    @BlackFang4 lol They aren’t 100% after being set up one would  still need to still baby sit some. But they do work and can be more efficient than manual. 
    I have video somewhere  that I took of the clicker running/working. Probably not the place to share it tho. Clicker has to be set to longer than 30 secs to allow for time for video to load.
    Just for the record I have never used a clicker glu. Lol