Weekend field pass

JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
IF you are not buying player boxes to chase the weekend bonus points is field pass worth the $20 or is that money better saved for during the week when you get the % off all players?

Answers

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    You still get 20% off from all players with the weekend field pass, but it’s for only 3 days, as opposed to 4 days with the weekday $9.99 pass.  If I’m not chasing weekend bonus players to level, I usually still get the field pass though, but only because I usually do a cycle or two of Diamond 6 and autoplay is invaluable for that.  Plus, I always hit at least tier 4 of the field pass achievements, which makes it even more worth it.

So it really comes down to how well you will utilize all the other aspects of field pass, if you’re not chasing players.  Though you can always wait to see if you land a specific player, then buy field pass to level said player, utilizing a discount 30 club and still having your field pass achievement points count retroactively.
    Sorry for all the duplicates...now I know how that happens though, lol.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    KSMETS said:
    IF you are not buying player boxes to chase the weekend bonus points is field pass worth the $20 or is that money better saved for during the week when you get the % off all players?
    Eyes of the beholder.  Spending a penny on this is t “worth it” to some players.  20bucks is toilet paper to others.   Lots of other things come out of having field pass especially for better players.  Tier achievement rewards at higher levels are very good, right of the bat you get some boxes and xp....autoplay is better than peeing in a pool while swimming.  And then there is the discount.  
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    utilizing a discount 30 club and still having your field pass achievement points count retroactively.

What is a discount 30 club?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    utilizing a discount 30 club and still having your field pass achievement points count retroactively.

What is a discount 30 club?
    On Thursdays, clubs that finish first get the 30 percent discount on all weekend bonus players. Guys have realized that making these clubs public is the most efficient way of leveling a club up(to plat/diamond, for cvc) so now, they're a dime a dozen. Just search 'discount' and many will pop up. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Yes, what @DFBB said