Options

Fan Rewards

ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
 Apparently they didn’t start the fan rewards event until 1pm est while the weekend event started at 12pmest so anyone who started the event on time didn’t get credit for gold spent. I spent about 3,500 on boxes before realizing it didn’t count towards the fan rewards progress. That’s sneaky Glu. Another money grab attempt

Comments

• Options
    superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    It always starts at that time on the weekends. Unfortunately I have been in the same boat as you are and got burned once.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I don't recall '17 much, but '18 and '19 has always started their weekend fan rewards at 12pm et on Friday.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Fan rewards in the 2 years I’ve played the entire season always have started 1 hour after the start of the weekend event (some like the gold spent to go toward their ballpark vs fan rewards)
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    See, it is items like that where I wish GLU had a formal game manual to list out these things.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    Well they have an FAQ, this is where you can find out how to use your epic coins, lol.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

There's a lot of good info in the FAQ section.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Hahahah @ the stickers

re the epic coins...will they ever have another epic moments event to use them on? When I asked support they said they have no plans for an epic moments event so it seems like they are a waste 
  • Options
    bigdaddydd1bigdaddydd1 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hahahah @ the stickers

re the epic coins...will they ever have another epic moments event to use them on? When I asked support they said they have no plans for an epic moments event so it seems like they are a waste 
    Really? That is a waste!
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Fan rewards start at 1 pm eastern time so an hour after the event starts  
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Hahahah @ the stickers

CS really no plans to use them?? But... but.. huh?⬆️
    Time to change the description of epic medals in FAQ to... ‘more useless than stickers’.