100 Gold box

UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
Dear Glu I love this idea even if I can only try it once. 100 gold for a chance at a weekend player or get xp is a win for me!

Comments

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Be careful I was instantly flagged after purchasing that.  Lovely glitches lol.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    not sure what is the point of this box. A 400 prime SP at this point? It is cheap, but still.
    Besides, the "news" message they sent seems confusing, talking about extending fan rewards through Sunday (it is always through Sunday) and restart before 11 PDT if you want to reset????
    Can someone please explain?  
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    The fan rewards was only originally set for today (yes I know it’s usually all weekend they want you to restart the app to make sure it’s extended.
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @tocopan18 I said bonus player not player I’ll invest in. Take him to bronze 10 still can get 100k points out of him a game
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    I wasn't observant when initially scoping out this box & didn't see the limit of 1. I was all set to spend about 7k hoping to never hit Keuchel & stack tons of PXP & LXP.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Spent 100 gold for1,400 pxp just to get my account flagged and lost all of my cvc and event scores. Thanks Glu
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Wish I would have seen these before opening that stupid box:

After opening the box:

Also after opening the box:

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @More2Most2First did u send in a ticket? i'm curious as to how they will respond.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    @DFBB

I did, with the proof that I legitimately scored 25 million and it disappeared.  Lucky for me I’d gotten screwed regarding retroactive Field Pass points before, so that’s why I took a screenshot shortly after purchasing the Field Pass and very luckily before opening that damn box, lol.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    not sure what is the point of this box. A 400 prime SP at this point? It is cheap, but still.
    Besides, the "news" message they sent seems confusing, talking about extending fan rewards through Sunday (it is always through Sunday) and restart before 11 PDT if you want to reset????
    The point of this, double end of event box bundles, better odds in the boxes is obvious......get more primes and legends into our hands ensures more of us will be paying to chase resources.............:take note of the current specials box and the variety of xp bundles available.  
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    tocopan18 said:
    The point of this, double end of event box bundles, better odds in the boxes is obvious......get more primes and legends into our hands ensures more of us will be paying to chase resources.............:take note of the current specials box and the variety of xp bundles available.  
    I get it. I just didn’t know they had accidentally made the fan rewards one day long only.
    Now it makes sense. Except for the 100 gold box part. That still makes little sense.
    First response from CS is that they escalated it to the appropriate person...here we go 🙄
    Also, in my next CvC round, it again took away the points from me within the CvC match after completion.  This time the points are still there in my field pass achievements though 🤷‍♂️
    tocopan18 said:
    bigvivec said:
    tocopan18 said:
    I get it. I just didn’t know they had accidentally made the fan rewards one day long only.
    Now it makes sense. Except for the 100 gold box part. That still makes little sense.
    Honestly I’m surprised that there aren’t more 100% free giveaways or near giveaways like the Banks and Jackson free legend boxes last year.  Really make sure EVERYONE has something to spend on.  
    CS is still waiting for a response....
    tocopan18 said:
    bigvivec said:
    tocopan18 said:
    That was another mistake that they tried to cover up.  Hastily thrown together box to assuage the mistake and wound up with bad programming that landed folks in jail.  (Sigh)
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Has anyone heard back about the jailing thing? Last message I got this afternoon CS said the development team is still researching.
    I got a response but not a good one...

More of a reason for people to stop playing.
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @ShoveItUpYoenis2 dang bro I’m sorry about that. They should have at least gave out some boxes and XP to compensate 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Somehow I got a worse response than you... 

• fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Sorry guys, the wifi connection on my phone (that I never use) got you all jailed. 
    edited September 2019
    So I’ve only been playing CvC and gold watching, but now I’m done after this BS answer. The issue was not fixed. They're liars and con artist. 

@slafrance2 I keep pushing them and just got a very similar response to yours telling me that my CVC rewards were issued which they were not. But what gets me even angrier is they keep only mentioning CVC even though the entire event scores got erased so I missed out on the better ranking rewards too. 
    Yeah they’re not mentioning anything about hey sorry you were wrongfully jailed
    Lol I never used the phrase “loading issue”... I officially give up they aren’t going to do anything to admit fault or compensate us for getting screwed. 

For the record...I eventually got a response from them asking if I had screenshots of all my club and CvC points from the entirety of last week.  Stupid, considering the only glitch I experienced, was losing my CvC points from the first WEEKEND CvC matchup, lol.  Luckily for me, I ended up scoring only a little over 100 mil club points and about 90 mil CvC points (without my 25 mil from the first matchup), so in the end, it had no affect on my Field Pass milestones.  Sounds like I should consider myself lucky for sure.