Warning 2

mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
Second warning this year. I absolutely have never cheated and use the same internet service all the time. If I had to guess it from resetting ad id. CS of course could not offer any insight. Anyone else ever got one of these warnings? 

Comments

• bigdaddydd1bigdaddydd1 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Not seen this but very interesting. I think a ton of folks reset the ad Id for reasons even beyond the game, so that would be a problem if that is what is causing the messages 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    @bigdaddydd1 I really don’t know for sure if it’s from resetting ad id? I can only assume since glu says resetting ad id is against policy and that is absolutely the only thing I’ve ever done. It is concerning as I do not want to lose my time and money invested over nothing. Glu’s cheat detection software is very inaccurate or they are blind to what’s right in front of them. I know who’s cheating along with many others but for some reason they don’t go after them  hrrmmm 🤔. 
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Weird. Never seen anything like that before. I've never heard of actual cheaters getting this warning either.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Weird. Never seen anything like that before. I've never heard of actual cheaters getting this warning either.
    Cheaters do not get this message. I can confirm this
    They must pay the devs mortgages.
    Just no.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Sounds like they want you to stop spending your money 🙃
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Sounds like they want you to stop spending your money 🙃
    Hmmmm blessing in disguise 🤔
  • 8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I got it last year and I’m convinced it was from trying to play the game on a certain public WiFi. Don’t know what it was about that WiFi but the game wouldn’t fully load while connected.  Made numerous attempts to load game with no avail.  Got temporary jailed and that message shortly there after

Edit - Seen where you stated your always on the same network so I guess this wouldn’t apply to you 
  • 8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Also I never “reset” my ad ID.  Just toggle the IOS “limit ad tracker” and that does the trick for me.  I haven’t received any warnings yet on doing that but I don’t typically farm as much as lot of others on here as well