Options

Missing Five tool box subscriptions

shewantsmeshewantsme Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
Anyone else not receiving these this weekend didnt get one friday or today now, just wondering.

Comments

• Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I wish they would offer a new or update the five tool subscription as it was useful at the beginning of the year but is now kinda outdated. Maybe offer a useful player and add some lxp to daily box. 
  • Options
    That would be nice as well just want to recieve them again to have chance at the 400gold
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Anyone else not receiving these this weekend didnt get one friday or today now, just wondering.
    Mine have been clockwork.
  • Options
    Shadow451Shadow451 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Got mine yesterday and today.  No issues 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    no issues here 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I wish they would offer a new or update the five tool subscription as it was useful at the beginning of the year but is now kinda outdated. Maybe offer a useful player and add some lxp to daily box. 
    Updates are great but I hit 1200 gold, wraps and cash this week for 2.99.......have to scale expectations too. I’d pay for a better package at a higher weekly rate.....this and the stadium are the best deals in the game.   
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    Updates are great but I hit 1200 gold, wraps and cash this week for 2.99.......have to scale expectations too. I’d pay for a better package at a higher weekly rate.....this and the stadium are the best deals in the game.   
    @bigvivec for sure would love to see some new/updated subscriptions. The vip subscriptions last year were of great value I check them daily hoping maybe they added something new. Lol wishful thinking of course 
  • Options
    Been  4 days now still no boxes
  • Options
    bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Are you still getting billed for the sub?  You haven't gotten a new credit card or debit card have you?
  • Options
    Yup still get Bill'd and same cards just no boxes , cancelled subscriptions now suppose renew Friday but not gonna pay if dont recieve it
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Did customer service respond to you? I’ve had no issues with missing boxes.