Need some advice

2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
Is this guy worth his weight in gold? I need about 230k more prime to get him to d10 with field pass and a discount club. Should I buy pxp boxes and use fan rewards to get n  we there or should I trade him in before u do something stupid. Also can I get a SS of the top tier of FR? Thanks in advance 

Comments

• Shadow451Shadow451 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    ???
  • Shadow451Shadow451 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Shadow451 said:
    ???
    NM, screenshot didn’t load initially.  My bad
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Man, that sounds like a lot of things you would need just for Lindor. If you're looking for a woh finisher, he isn't it. He's about everything else, though. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @pujols I’m at d6 and d7 on mays and hosmer so I’m planning on them being closers. I think that I’m just getting bored with not leveling primes and it’s a good opportunity to do it. Mega pxp boxes would be a huge help but obviously they aren’t there. Just putting some feelers out there for the next 24 hours 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Yeah, not leveling sucks. It's boring 😩 but if you're about 230k pxp away from capping him with a 50% discount, I don't know if 50 mega pxp boxes (25k gold) will net you what you need? I also don't know if they'll show up this weekend lol. I try not to level guys after I've asked myself if should, I figure my pxp is better spent on someone I want to cap immediately. But that's me 😁
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Pretty sound advice. I was thinking the same but thought that I might get persuaded to do it. I’ll spend my $20 on something else 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    The 50k FR is a Dickerson, who has the same skills and similar ratings as Lindor except he's not a switch hitter. I wouldn't 'sell out' to cap Lindor. Imo, you'd be better served saving pxp for someone a little better.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Thanks for talking me back off of the ledge.