Weekend Boxes

Comments

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I got my first legend today...Kruk...on the very first box I opened. I didn’t pull another player until 13 boxes later but hey finally got a legend so can’t complain. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I got my first legend today...Kruk...on the very first box I opened. I didn’t pull another player until 13 boxes later but hey finally got a legend so can’t complain. 
    Can you level him? I pulled Yount on my very first box today, but I can't/wouldn't do anything with him anyways. Kruk is hands down, the best legend in the game right now. Congrats man!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Congrats 🎉👏 @JEDDDOGGY! 😁
     kruk’s a monster 😬
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    AJ Pollock on my 15th “Pity” box. 
    Gee thanks Glu...
    I do spend on this game...All Star 8...Think you could give a guy a break?
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Can you level him? I pulled Yount on my very first box today, but I can't/wouldn't do anything with him anyways. Kruk is hands down, the best legend in the game right now. Congrats man!
    Don’t get me wrong, Kruk is very good.  Would not agree with him being hands down best since the current HOF setup favors a closer from the other side of the plate.  These two are definitely 1&2, wouldn’t term either hands down best and would give the edge to Baylor due to my weighting of WOH importance and his two sided versatility.

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Well, I have just been frugally saving up LXP since legends came out. When was that? 2 months ago? Less impressive than it maybe is pathetic, I say. 😂😂😂
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Thanks! Currently have him at L10 silver and 9/20 both skills. I was so excited to start leveling him I realized after the fact that I should have bought the field pass first 
    DFBB said:
    Thanks! Currently have him at L10 silver and 9/20 both skills. I was so excited to start leveling him I realized after the fact that I should have bought the field pass first 
    Dang. :( I'd lose a lot of sleep over that lost lxp. lol In all seriousness though, that's freaking awesome! I'm still like a kid in a candy store when I get my chase player man. I do stupid things like restart my app several times to make sure it's real. Oh and of course, screenshots are automatic. :) 

@bigvivec I totally forgot about Baker. You're right, both are at the same elite tier. 
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Well, I have just been frugally saving up LXP since legends came out. When was that? 2 months ago? Less impressive than it maybe is pathetic, I say. 😂😂😂
    When I think of frugal, a few names come to mind. @JEDDDOGGY is NOT one of them. LOL
    edited September 2019
    LOL why do you say that? Honestly I'm the guy with all his bonus players at b10 batting .215 haha.
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    LOL why do you say that? Honestly I'm the guy with all his bonus players at b10 batting .215 haha.
    You're always one of the first to have capped primes/legends w/o cycle capping. :)
    edited September 2019
    Well yes I admit I am an XP hoarder LOL
    I wish I had that Jedi xp.... 😭

Wtf
    3rd “pity” box 
    3rd Pollock
    wtf
    45 boxes and all I can get is 3 pity pollocks
    fu glu
  • checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Just got the 2x WOH Ender Inciarte. Not sure what to do with him as I have Mallex too. Maybe keep them both? There are a lot of RHP in WOH
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Glad I have some legend xp.  Been a very good week

😂 
    likenight said:
    Wtf
    3rd “pity” box 
    3rd Pollock
    wtf
    45 boxes and all I can get is 3 pity pollocks
    fu glu
    You’re the reason others pull incredible players and defy the box odds. Take solace in knowing you’re helping others
    Yes thank you very much

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Thank you @likenight you're my only hope. Pity timer pull. My 4th left handed 1st baseman and I need them all for WoH. I need a righty finisher. 
    Just no.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Good stuff @FrankTheTank04
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY Only 8k gold 🤷‍♂️

@dustyhunks Nice, man! He's been murdering the event and CvC all weekend. Probably be a decent WOH finisher too. :wink:
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I’m jealous of the Kruk pulls. I got Marte with the pity timer and Yount from a CvC box. I trade both for Kruk. 
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Base15 said:
    I’m jealous of the Kruk pulls. I got Marte with the pity timer and Yount from a CvC box. I trade both for Kruk. 
    Me too. Seems everyone's pulling him but me. I pulled Marte and Yount the same exact way too.
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Jealous of all the Kruk pulls 😂 but I did pull this from a CvC box. First Legend bat!!
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
    All my all my CVC boxes have been BXP (or Pollock)
    How is that possible shouldn’t I have gotten PXP or LXP?
    WTF Glu?
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Jealous of all the Kruk pulls 😂 but I did pull this from a CvC box. First Legend bat!!
    Now you can be happy you saved that lxp and didn’t level Seaver 👍🏻 Congrats 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    One CVC win and...Kruk. No players from any box I bought with gold or the gifts. Unfortunately I’d already spent all of my LXP on Rice so haven’t been able to get Kruk higher than low silver. He should be a the ideal WOH LHB for a while so I’m happy with this pull for sure.
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Took my limited pulls and could only manage to find Lindor. Considering I already have Piazza and Baylor to start leveling up, I'm fine with no legends this weekend.