Woh question

17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
I've got 3 prime 2b is there a way to use all 3 in 1 round by adjusting line up maybe I haven't tried yet just curious about tomorrow. Thanks in advance 

Comments

• DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Your bench players can play WOH so put a couple on the bench or one in as DH.
    Never fight a man with a perm
  • 17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Nice duh lol appreciate that bro
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    And if u have more than can fit on the bench due to position overload u can sub a guy out after using him - takes time but is an option - so technically no limit to who u can use.

If u sub a guy back in, the game remembers though and u have to pay to unlock him
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    You actually can switch your lineup in between rounds. Not that you need to in this case. 
    Thanks@benny and base that answered my next question
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    benny100 said:
    And if u have more than can fit on the bench due to position overload u can sub a guy out after using him - takes time but is an option - so technically no limit to who u can use.

If u sub a guy back in, the game remembers though and u have to pay to unlock him
    I almost always lose an autoplay at a normally gimmie spot in a level if I try to sub in and out.  You can do it;  I swear results and RNG get a negative spin if you do. 
    Good to know brother
  • dingers4lifedingers4life Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited September 2019
    deleted